Achievement Guide and Road Map

The Pants Party

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tree Runner seems to be bugged. I've played 7 or 8 matches on Swampland and did nothing but jump on trees, zipline, and titan eject, yet it never popped and there is no progress bar on the achievement

I got it after the first match without actually trying. Fingers crossed for you it didn't glitch.

100 Pilots in War Games seems to be the slowest one to do. Pretty easy DLC though.

Done with the DLC and this one took the longest for sure. Depending on the modes you get to play on "War Games" I would say it takes around 5-7 hours.

Good job on the guide btw, Pants!

Edited by uhKillswitch

Tree Runner seems to be bugged. I've played 7 or 8 matches on Swampland and did nothing but jump on trees, zipline, and titan eject, yet it never popped and there is no progress bar on the achievement[/QUO

Same thing here..I've done wall running and zip lining for quite a few matches and nothing. I hope we can get clarification as to what exactly needs to be done since it seems that some people have gotten this achievement in different ways!!! :confused:

Tree Runner seems to be bugged. I've played 7 or 8 matches on Swampland and did nothing but jump on trees, zipline, and titan eject, yet it never popped and there is no progress bar on the achievement

Same thing here..I've done wall running and zip lining for quite a few matches and nothing. I hope we can get clarification as to what exactly needs to be done since it seems that some people have gotten this achievement in different ways!!! :confused:

Have you tried to travel 500 meters without touching the ground in one go? Its possible that it isn't cumulative, I got it by wallrunning off a circle of trees for about a minute. Or its the usual XB1 problem of waiting for it to pop.

Have you tried to travel 500 meters without touching the ground in one go? Its possible that it isn't cumulative, I got it by wallrunning off a circle of trees for about a minute. Or its the usual XB1 problem of waiting for it to pop.

Man..I've exhausted all the means but nothing is happening...:confused: I don't know what else to do!!!

Does anyone know if the game tries to match DLC owners together in the normal playlist? I only need Pilot Hunter on Swampland, and going through the Variety playlist doesn't seem to want to give it to me.

No they won't try to match you all up. It sucks when you need that last map/mode. Just keep trying man, and if you want to do it quick just search for variety mode, if it's not it back out and try again. If it joins you into a match just dashboard during the loading screen. It's what I did for my last one.

I haven't tried 500 in one go because that's hard to judge, but I might try jumping back and forth like a fool between two trees and see if it does anything lol. The strange part is that I've yet to see the progress bar on the achievement move.

MGS5 Ground Zeroes was buggy for me too, so maybe it's just that all over again. Funny thing with that, I got the "Like A Boss" challenge for clearing every mission on normal and hard with no kills and never being spotted to pop and the achievement for S-Ranking every mission never popped despite having done that on both difficulties. About a week later it randomly popped while I was watching Netflix, and the achievement itself was even dated retroactively.

Is tree jumper glitched for people who bought the DLC on the update or for people who had already played the maps before the achievements were updated. Just trying to get a sense on what the glitch could be.

I downloaded the new maps after the update and I have it glitched. Wonder if people who bought the DLC before the update are the ones who can unlock it.

Is tree jumper glitched for people who bought the DLC on the update or for people who had already played the maps before the achievements were updated. Just trying to get a sense on what the glitch could be.

I downloaded the new maps after the update and I have it glitched. Wonder if people who bought the DLC before the update are the ones who can unlock it.

I bought the DLC after the update and all DLC cheeves have unlocked fine. So this isn't the cause, sorry.

I'm going to try a full uninstall/reinstall and a hard reset. The install is going to take a while so I'll come back in a bit and let you guys know if that helps any.

Good cause I'm definitely having an issue with it unlocking. Hell I've done every scenario possible to unlock tree runner! Tree to tree, Titan ejects ,zip lines shit I went as far as to eject to tree to tree etc then zip lined for over a minute In a half without ever touching the ground!! Look like fucking Tarzan :)

I'll try to hard reset and give it another go.

I'm going to try a full uninstall/reinstall and a hard reset. The install is going to take a while so I'll come back in a bit and let you guys know if that helps any.

I too am having issues with Tree Runner, I've also checked before a match on Swampland and had one go where I did about 3km in air with no luck. I too am going to try uninstall/reinstall.

Alright, so I've done some experimenting for the better part of the day, and unfortunately I cannot figure out a solution. The achievement is bugged, there's no question about that as it unlocks for some and not for others. Here's what I've done so far:

1.) Spent a full match jumping between trees

2.) Spent a full match riding the zipline by the yellow pipes repeatedly

3.) Spent a full match combining tree hopping, ziplines, titan ejects, and wall running.

None of this worked today, and neither did it last night. In light of that, I've tried a few more steps:

4.) Uninstall / reinstall the game

5.) Uninstall / reinstall the DLC

6.) Clear the cache by holding the power button, unplugging the Xbox for a few minutes, and booting it back up.

After doing this, I repeated steps 1-3 again and still no luck. Just for curiosity's sake I decided to try one more thing. I signed out and created a new gamertag called "TreeRunnerTEST" (people though I was a Respawn dev and left me alone lol).

Anyway, I loaded the game up with the fresh tag, jumped right into Attrition on Swampland, and just spent the match hopping around like a madman, jumping between two trees for about five minutes, then mixing in some wall running, tree running, titan ejects, and ziplines; basically anything and everything that involved staying airborne.

As soon as the match ended, pop, "Tree Runner" for 30G unlocked. I signed out, signed back into my regular xIx EDGE xIx gamertag, and tried another Swampland Attrition, repeating the same steps that I just did a few minutes prior... and it still won't unlock.

So the bottom line is that it while it works for some, it's simply glitched for others. I can confirm that it doesn't have anything to do with installs or cache because I put all of that through it's paces during my little experiment; it unlocked on my test tag but not my main one.

If you were able to unlock it, good for you. If not, then you're in the same boat as me, holding out hope for a patch before the next batch of maps hit, assuming in case they remove the Expedition playlist and replace it with the new one.

Edited by xIx EDGE xIx

Alright, so I've done some experimenting for the better part of the day, and unfortunately I cannot figure out a solution. The achievement is bugged, there's no question about that as it unlocks for some and not for others. Here's what I've done so far:

1.) Spent a full match jumping between trees

2.) Spent a full match riding the zipline by the yellow pipes repeatedly

3.) Spent a full match combining tree hopping, ziplines, titan ejects, and wall running.

None of this worked today, and neither did it last night. In light of that, I've tried a few more steps:

4.) Uninstall / reinstall the game

5.) Uninstall / reinstall the DLC

6.) Clear the cache by holding the power button, unplugging the Xbox for a few minutes, and booting it back up.

After doing this, I repeated steps 1-3 again and still no luck. Just for curiosity's sake I decided to try one more thing. I signed out and created a new gamertag called "TreeRunnerTEST" (people though I was a Respawn dev and left me alone lol).

Anyway, I loaded the game up with the fresh tag, jumped right into Attrition on Swampland, and just spent the match hopping around like a madman, jumping between two trees for about five minutes, then mixing in some wall running, tree running, titan ejects, and ziplines; basically anything and everything that involved staying airborne.

As soon as the match ended, pop, "Tree Runner" for 30G unlocked. I signed out, signed back into my regular xIx EDGE xIx gamertag, and tried another Swampland Attrition, repeating the same steps that I just did a few minutes prior... and it still won't unlock.

So the bottom line is that it while it works for some, it's simply glitched for others. I can confirm that it doesn't have anything to do with installs or cache because I put all of that through it's paces during my little experiment; it unlocked on my test tag but not my main one.

If you were able to unlock it, good for you. If not, then you're in the same boat as me, holding out hope for a patch before the next batch of maps hit, assuming in case they remove the Expedition playlist and replace it with the new one.

I posted on the Respawn forums Bug thread(http://www.respawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9175&start=475) and a few others started another thread on the same forums about having issues with this as well (http://www.respawn.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=17647)

Definitely bugged. Just traveled about 3km on zip lines and no achievement.

I did 3km between 3 trees without any luck either.

Hopefully this is just another Xbox Achievement App glitch and it'll show up on our lists in the next few days.

Edited by scmark15