Achievement Guide and Road Map

The Pants Party

Alright, so I've done some experimenting for the better part of the day, and unfortunately I cannot figure out a solution. The achievement is bugged, there's no question about that as it unlocks for some and not for others. Here's what I've done so far:

1.) Spent a full match jumping between trees

2.) Spent a full match riding the zipline by the yellow pipes repeatedly

3.) Spent a full match combining tree hopping, ziplines, titan ejects, and wall running.

None of this worked today, and neither did it last night. In light of that, I've tried a few more steps:

4.) Uninstall / reinstall the game

5.) Uninstall / reinstall the DLC

6.) Clear the cache by holding the power button, unplugging the Xbox for a few minutes, and booting it back up.

After doing this, I repeated steps 1-3 again and still no luck. Just for curiosity's sake I decided to try one more thing. I signed out and created a new gamertag called "TreeRunnerTEST" (people though I was a Respawn dev and left me alone lol).

Anyway, I loaded the game up with the fresh tag, jumped right into Attrition on Swampland, and just spent the match hopping around like a madman, jumping between two trees for about five minutes, then mixing in some wall running, tree running, titan ejects, and ziplines; basically anything and everything that involved staying airborne.

As soon as the match ended, pop, "Tree Runner" for 30G unlocked. I signed out, signed back into my regular xIx EDGE xIx gamertag, and tried another Swampland Attrition, repeating the same steps that I just did a few minutes prior... and it still won't unlock.

So the bottom line is that it while it works for some, it's simply glitched for others. I can confirm that it doesn't have anything to do with installs or cache because I put all of that through it's paces during my little experiment; it unlocked on my test tag but not my main one.

If you were able to unlock it, good for you. If not, then you're in the same boat as me, holding out hope for a patch before the next batch of maps hit, assuming in case they remove the Expedition playlist and replace it with the new one.

We'll obviously this is proof that it is buggy as shit.

I've too spent about two hours trying to unlock this with no luck at all. I did the uninstall and reinstall, clear cache and no luck.

A friend got his to pop with just 3 Titan ejects in the same match. It popped no problem for him. So for the rest of is us are just sol until a patch is implemented .

I have also tweeted Respawn about this and will post on the forums . The more people they see that have this issue the better I feel.

Edited by xRaW CaRNage x

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, so I've done some experimenting for the better part of the day, and unfortunately I cannot figure out a solution. The achievement is bugged, there's no question about that as it unlocks for some and not for others. Here's what I've done so far:

1.) Spent a full match jumping between trees

2.) Spent a full match riding the zipline by the yellow pipes repeatedly

3.) Spent a full match combining tree hopping, ziplines, titan ejects, and wall running.

None of this worked today, and neither did it last night. In light of that, I've tried a few more steps:

4.) Uninstall / reinstall the game

5.) Uninstall / reinstall the DLC

6.) Clear the cache by holding the power button, unplugging the Xbox for a few minutes, and booting it back up.

After doing this, I repeated steps 1-3 again and still no luck. Just for curiosity's sake I decided to try one more thing. I signed out and created a new gamertag called "TreeRunnerTEST" (people though I was a Respawn dev and left me alone lol).

Anyway, I loaded the game up with the fresh tag, jumped right into Attrition on Swampland, and just spent the match hopping around like a madman, jumping between two trees for about five minutes, then mixing in some wall running, tree running, titan ejects, and ziplines; basically anything and everything that involved staying airborne.

As soon as the match ended, pop, "Tree Runner" for 30G unlocked. I signed out, signed back into my regular xIx EDGE xIx gamertag, and tried another Swampland Attrition, repeating the same steps that I just did a few minutes prior... and it still won't unlock.

So the bottom line is that it while it works for some, it's simply glitched for others. I can confirm that it doesn't have anything to do with installs or cache because I put all of that through it's paces during my little experiment; it unlocked on my test tag but not my main one.

If you were able to unlock it, good for you. If not, then you're in the same boat as me, holding out hope for a patch before the next batch of maps hit, assuming in case they remove the Expedition playlist and replace it with the new one.

Hey man, that's some great extra work done by you!! I've given up till a patch comes out as I too are tired of trying every method known to man and still coming up empty handed... I sent a tweet today to respawn..here's hope that they get on it soon!!!! :(

Hey thanks for the feedback guys. I agree, the more widespread the word becomes the greater the chances are of a fix. Feel free to share the info with anyone that is interested.

I'm just glad to help anyone out by saving them some time so that they don't go nuts and waste hours on end repeating the same things that I've tried, and at the end of it wind up with nothing for their efforts.

If anyone has any other fresh ideas I'm open to them, but I think I've covered all of the bases. I just hope that a fix comes in a timely manner considering it's part of a DLC that we all paid for, that's all.

Edited by xIx EDGE xIx

Hey thanks for the feedback guys. I agree, the more widespread the word becomes the greater the chances are of a fix. Feel free to share the info with anyone that is interested.

I'm just glad to help anyone out by saving them some time so that they don't go nuts and waste hours on end repeating the same things that I've tried, and at the end of it wind up with nothing for their efforts.

If anyone has any other fresh ideas I'm open to them, but I think I've covered all of the bases. I just hope that a fix comes in a timely manner considering it's part of a DLC that we all paid for, that's all.

I'd say you definitely covered everything buddy ;) my problem is that I won't give up for hopes it'll still pop. So every time I get this map just look up and that's where I'll be!

I'm having the same issue, except it's Capture The Flag on War Games. Ain't happenin'.

War Games seems to be the common theme here. Mine is Hardpoint of War Games. I played for over 6 hours tonight and have every achievement but the play every mode on War Games one. Guess I'll try again tomorrow night.

Tree Runner is glitched for me as well, and so is Blood Water. The achievement tracker got to 100% and it didn't pop. Now the tracker bar is full, but now says 0%.

Now I have to wait and see if Respawn fixes this, and if they do, I have to hope the Expedition playlist isn't gone or else these will become near impossible to get.

War Games seems to be the common theme here. Mine is Hardpoint of War Games. I played for over 6 hours tonight and have every achievement but the play every mode on War Games one. Guess I'll try again tomorrow night.

Yeah same. Hard point domination never comes up on war games. I have played around 8 matches and they have all been CTF or pilot hunter.

I finally got it last night on my second attempt. It seems I've gotten pretty lucky with the achievements for the DLC after reading through the thread.

Thanks for putting so much work into testing on it. I did every achievement in around 4 hours and this was driving me nuts thinking I wasn't doing it or didn't understand the text. Now I can just give up and let it sit in the pile of shame with killing everyone during an evacuation.

I wouldnt say 100% that 'Tree Runner' is bugged but it may be. This could possibly be another achievement that many people are having late unlock issues since there is actually no progress tracker on this achievement. I think thats why some may think its outright bugged as they arent see any progress towards it on the tile. Sorry to those having problems.

I wouldnt say 100% that 'Tree Runner' is bugged but it may be. This could possibly be another achievement that many people are having late unlock issues since there is actually no progress tracker on this achievement. I think thats why some may think its outright bugged as they arent see any progress towards it on the tile. Sorry to those having problems.

Achievement cloud issues don't happen to many people with the same achievement. The achievement is definitely not working right. It still hasn't unlocked for me.

Just one more thing that came to my mind...So far all the people on my friend's list that have obtained the "Tree Runner" achievement are not GEN 10...only the friends that are GEN 10 and myself who is also a GEN 10 are having trouble...I know this is a small sample size but I just wanted to see if the people who have gotten the achievement are GEN 10 or not...just putting something else out there..

Just one more thing that came to my mind...So far all the people on my friend's list that have obtained the "Tree Runner" achievement are not GEN 10...only the friends that are GEN 10 and myself who is also a GEN 10 are having trouble...I know this is a small sample size but I just wanted to see if the people who have gotten the achievement are GEN 10 or not...just putting something else out there..
I'm gen10 50 and unlocked all the new achievs without issue.

I'm gen 8 and it's glitched, but it unlocked for me on my fake level 1 test tag. I don't think Pilot Generation has anything to do with it, I think it's just buggy coding to the point where it's a 50/50 chance that it either pops or you need to wait for a patch.

Has anybody cleared their cache and it actually unlocked for them? I've been trying to get the Tree Runner achievement but I haven't attempted to clear my cache or anything. Just wanted to see if I should even try to clear it or if it will just be a waste of time.

Which achievement is glitched for you? I still have no luck with the damn tree runner achievement . I even tried a different server and nota! Plus I can't get hard point on war games to save life!!!

Yes the damn tree achievement. I don't think hopping server helps I been doing that for hours. Finally got my last map pilot hunter on Runoff. Took around 5 hours to get them all.

I give up on tree runner until it's fixed.

Edited by StarsRPD