Safe locations?

rye007

I found 7 so far and wasted 2 hrs with searching for the last one with no luck... even couldn't find the 8th keyring. Hopefully I'll find it today evening, can't upload a vid but will post a written description if no one will do it earlier than I can. It must be a tricky one as I was searching for it in every single room and corner...:)

I found 7 so far and wasted 2 hrs with searching for the last one with no luck... even couldn't find the 8th keyring.

Did you get the one on the crate underneath the staircase in the shooting range? The key is hanging off the crate directly to the right of it if you're coming in from the kitchen.

That one gave me the most trouble since it blends so well into the darkness and environment.

Did you get the one on the crate underneath the staircase in the shooting range? The key is hanging off the crate directly to the right of it if you're coming in from the kitchen.

That one gave me the most trouble since it blends so well into the darkness and environment.

Bingo, I missed that keyring hangin' on the box... thanks mate, it was helpful same as sergio's guide in the other thread

Edited by SATYATEX