Strangers and Freaks "HELP Please"

DavoK87

I have done every single stranger and freak side mission on the game and I have compared the missions I have to complete with the ones I have in my stats and it say I have done all 20 but says I have 19 completed. Can any body please help me I have been trying different things now for hours and I still don't know what I have to do. Also when I bring up my phone, checklist and then progress it says " -Total available 20 - Total complete 19. This is really annoying me. Any help please Guys, Thanks

I'm kinda confused to as what you're asking.

All I can contribute is that the only Strangers & Freaks missions that count towards the 100% completion achievement are those listed in the Achievement Guide (or if you want to check through the Social Club, the missions that have a vertical blue bar next to the picture).

I'm kinda confused to as what you're asking.

All I can contribute is that the only Strangers & Freaks missions that count towards the 100% completion achievement are those listed in the Achievement Guide (or if you want to check through the Social Club, the missions that have a vertical blue bar next to the picture).

it is basically telling me I have 20 missions available but have only completed 19, But I don't know which one I am missing. I will double check the guide again. Thanks Dude

Right i am confused with the guide because it says i need to complete.

Papparazzo - The partnership

A Starlet in Vinewood

Grass Roots - Franklin

Grass Roots - The smoke in

Far out

The Final Frontier

I haven't done any of these Missions but i am 19 at of 20 Complete. Now that's why i am really confused.

Right i am confused with the guide because it says i need to complete.

Papparazzo - The partnership

A Starlet in Vinewood

Grass Roots - Franklin

Grass Roots - The smoke in

Far out

The Final Frontier

I haven't done any of these Missions but i am 19 at of 20 Complete. Now that's why i am really confused.

According to the socialclub checklist?

Has anyone ever replayed a S & F mission? I was going to but it said it has to make a restore point and IDK what that means in terms of the game, I dont want to lose anything

You won't, that's it's purpose.

It means, after the replayed mission, you will be back exactly were you were when you started it, same cash, ammo, guns etc. everything identical.

Basically, nothing you do in the mission effects your game, apart from the medal.

I just want to add to this, as I also need some help. I've done every available Stranger and Freaks Mission on the Map, completed the Letter Scraps and the Kifflom Missions and I'm only 16 / 20 done. I've still gotta do the Spaceship parts so that's 1, but where are the other 3? Oo

One possible is the last Dom mission, opens up after you've done all parachute jumps.