How do you bite as a Vampire???

k1lls1gn

Lord Harkon teaches you when you first become a vampire lord...

when your enemy falls to his knees with low health, hold R and you will bite the neck and refill health.

/

R what? right bumper? trigger? right stick? which one?

never mind ill just drain health since i have no clue how to bite.

Edited by Annalie

unless you have your controls mapped all crazy-like, you should assume "R" means right trigger... DUH!!!!!

I was looking up how to Bite, not drain freaking health. hitting "R" wasn't doing anything other then that. i was expecting some sort of bite animation. but since draining health is also a way to gain perks i just stuck with that. anyways i got the achievement.. so who cares.

and no, why the hell would i automatically assume "R" means right trigger?. maybe you should just type hold the (insert button here). it's not hard. that could of meant hold right on the d-pad for all i care.

Trigger. Hold for power attack

Thanks dook, but i figured it out, how to drain health shortly after. (for biting) if i wasn't supposed to be floating, then i will have to go back and try again while standing still. although i did try while not floating and all she would do is one hit smack people. perhaps i wasn't holding long enough.

Edited by Annalie

Lord Harkon teaches you when you first become a vampire lord...

when your enemy falls to his knees with low health, hold R and you will bite the neck and refill health.

like i said, when your (human) enemy falls to his knees with low heath, hold (power) attack (R/ right trigger/ the one your right index finger touches on the controller) and you will bite the neck and it will refill your health completely. you must not be hovering and must be in vampire lord form. any more specific and i think i'll shit myself.

smh. If you're going to call someone an idiot, you could at least use correct grammar to do so. "You're an idiot."

Best just avoid it period. Calling someone an idiot on the internet never solved anything. Especially when you make yourself look like the idiot by using improper grammar, like Egg pointed out.

Your an idiot lol

Really? you bump the thread just to call me an idiot? you fucking low life. ok, i guess i'm an idiot. fine.

seriously... though you come off as one of those douchbags who mocked the other kids in school because they made a small mistake. Colby, go f*ck yourself. you trolling prick. :)

it's so f*cking easy to call someone an idiot right? what was the purpose of that huh? because you're a loser with nothing better to do. you're so beneath me dude. internet baddies lmfao, get your shit together.

btw you know damn well that you don't know the f*cking difference between your and you're...stop lying, you got caught.

Edited by Annalie

Really? you bump the thread just to call me an idiot? you fucking low life. ok, i guess i'm an idiot. fine.

seriously... though you come off as one of those douchbags who mocked the other kids in school because they made a small mistake. Colby, go f*ck yourself. you trolling prick. :)

it's so f*cking easy to call someone an idiot right? what was the purpose of that huh? because you're a loser with nothing better to do. you're so beneath me dude. internet baddies lmfao, get your shit together.

btw you know damn well that you don't know the f*cking difference between your and you're...stop lying, you got caught.

i love your signature :)

Acronyms don't count as errors in spelling and grammar. They count as acronyms. Now why don't you bow out gracefully before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

AWWW are you guys mad? Get over yourselves! I'm right and YOU'RE wrong! I guess I will bow out now LMAO! Winning!