Hawaiian

Hey guys!

I think you all know about the Gamestop Exclusive Video Game Pack for Trivial Pursuit. The Video Game Pack is only available from the american marketplace and you have to select U.S. English Language to play with the pack. The pack includes (sometimes really difficult) questions about video games, like how many sq km of map is there in Far Cry 2, in what year was Pong released, what happens after the 256th level of pacman, what were some debated names for the 360 while in development, etc. (>300 questions). I received 3 Xbox Live Codes for the exclusive content so I have some remaining and I thought I'd start a little giveaway. All you have to do is to be quick and enter the promotion code that I'll post in the next few days here in this thread at the marketplace.

------------------------------------------------------

Trivial Pursuit:

Video Games Pack

http://avatar.xboxlive.com/global/t.45410898/marketplace/0/454108980ccf0004

Released: 3/9/2009 - File Size: 2 MB

For all Gamers! Test your videogame knowledge with hundreds of new questions for Trivial Pursuit featuring all your favorite videogames. Download the videogames question pack and you can choose to play with videogames questions exclusively, or mix them in with your other question packs. This pack is available in US English only.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/games/offers/0ccf0004-0000-4000-8000-000045410898?cid=SLink

Have Fun! :)

Hawaiian

Edited by Hawaiian

• 2 months later...

I just got the game yesterday and downloaded the TV pack. I had already grabbed the Movie pack when I first heard about it being free (figuring I'd get the game eventually). But I was surprised that the videogame pack wasn't even available for points.

Hawaiian - I'd love to get the videogame pack, but I don't expect it for free. Sadly I don't have any Xbox codes to share right now.

• 2 weeks later...