• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's try this again next weekend:

Halo: Reach

Anniversary-Defiant achievements: "Don't Touch That!", "Paper Beats Rock", and "All Alone"

Saturday, Sept. 15th starting at 8 PM CDT.

Obviously, we need 10 people for Team Objective and 12 for the Living Dead playlists to ensure ease of hunting. For the assassination, we can do that within other games. Only looking for real, physical players (i.e. no blank guest controllers).

Note: The achievements are from the Anniversary Map Pack but they require the Defiant Map Pack to get them since they must be done on Defiant Maps.

Send messages to me at my gamertag AarrowOM.

Edit: Got them all by around midnight on 9/16. Thanks to everyone who helped.

Edited by AarrowOM
Completed

hi guys

i have the anniversry DLC pack and need all the cheevos for it too,anyone willng to help me with these?

i've been busy with MW3 and battlefield 3 achievements recently and as i got a little bored i thought i'd fire up halo reach again and brush up before halo 4 comes out.

i will help anyone as well as long as we all get them and we help each other i'm sure we can do this quickly.

if interested please leave a message to my GT ................chelseawinners..

thanks

Looking to boost most of the noble 1 achievements. And the run over 5 people for anniversary. I'm willing to help out, but don't be a wiener and quit when it comes time to help me out(like the group from last night).

Please message me on live: j mann x the ii

Friday-Sunday work best, but I may be able to get on weeknights in the evening.

Is there anyone out there who wants to do daily mm challenges towards the weekly. You can even get some of the dlc achievements. I have 4 controllers and I am looking for someone who also has 4 controllers who wants to boost the challenges.

Send a text message

Edited by Ari Haswari

Myself and friend need 3 remaining achievables (DLC ones):

Emergency Room

Paper Beats Rock

All Alone

Looking to join in with a reliable group, happy to help with your achievables too!

So this is happening tonight (13th September) starting at 18:00 GMT. If you want to get on board send a friend request to me @ Gamertag ValeYard13 or We5ty @ Gamertag WE5TY BOY

So this is happening tonight (13th September) starting at 18:00 GMT. If you want to get on board send a friend request to me @ Gamertag ValeYard13 or We5ty @ Gamertag WE5TY BOY

Hi are those defiant cheevos? I think I need those last three too.

I have 4 controllers if needed add me I'm in too ? If you have a space of course..

GT is chelseawinners and I'll send you a message on Xbox too...

Cheers

Hey guys and gals,

I'm looking to boost the last ten Achievements for Halo: Reach.

The Achievements are as follows:

From Noble

You Ate All the Chips

Offensive Driver

From Defiant

Don't Touch That!

Paper Beats Rock

All Alone

From Anniversary

Emergency Room

Stick it to the Man!

Dive Bomber

License to Kill

Bounty Hunter

Now I'm aware that some like "Offensive Driver" Might not be attainable through means of boosting but I wan't to try to get as many as I can and have this game on my Completed games list before Nov'6 Halo 4 :)

Just hit me up Via Message here at "Keirris" or online Xbox at my gamer tag "Keirris"

P.S I'm Willing to help boost any you need not just the ones listed above ;)

Anyone? Or is it too early for people to be up? most Ontario students are in class right now so I can understand region but it's 3pm in the Website server State/Provence so there has to be a few of you up and willing right?

Edited by Keirris

looking to finish off the last 3 cheevos....anyone need cheevo or extra man add me and don't be a douche and expect me to play for your achievements and not give back any thats just wrong....

GT is chelseawinners

Oh and stay away from we5ty boy and vileyard they will not talk to you or invite you to their party so you can't talk to them and find out how the boosting is going to be done at all...they just want the extra man but not willing to participate or help anyone but themselves... AVOID people AVOID....

Edited by wizardfire