Collectibles/Explosive Rats Guide

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I don't. The last thing I want if your worthless sympathy. You have been rambling on and on about life when the most traumatic ordeal you have probably ever experienced is your dog eating too much chocolate and croaking. If anyone should have sympathy for one another is me for your lack of experiencing what you describe as life.

But I don't. Never have, never will.

I don't like dogs.

Now for the pic award in the church (the one IN the confession booth) can you not get it after you've beaten the game? You specified that it had to be the FIRST time you entered the church for the doors to be open and they never are, so I'm wondering if I have to delete my saved game?

I don't like dogs.

Running out of stuff to say? That would seem apparent. Your intelligence, as well as your fight as dwindled down immensely since the start of this. And it would be apparent that you used what you previously called a "fucking third grader"s guide to complete the game yourself. What do you have to say to that?

Running out of stuff to say? That would seem apparent. Your intelligence, as well as your fight as dwindled down immensely since the start of this. And it would be apparent that you used what you previously called a "fucking third grader"s guide to complete the game yourself. What do you have to say to that?

Who's running out of stuff to say? It's just so fucking hilarious to hear you whine. And I actually found the most of the collectible's by myself, I came on here and saw this piece of shit. So I went to youtube and AMAZING! Grow the fuck up.

Who's running out of stuff to say? It's just so fucking hilarious to hear you whine. And I actually found the most of the collectible's by myself, I came on here and saw this piece of shit. So I went to youtube and AMAZING! Grow the fuck up.

See now that's funny, have you once seen me utter the work "fuck" throughout this entire thing? Nope. You on the other hand in every post you will see fuck 2 or 3 times in a single 2 line post. Someone that has truly grown up does NOT go around using the word fuck in their arguments.

You tell me to grow up, and yet you are have the maturity level of someone between middle school and their sophomore year of high school. Little Timmy must feel pretty special acting all big and tough behind a keyboard using the word fuck every other word. Listen kid, you can't fool me.

i need to know if the concept art on act 9 #12 is it there for yall?? i got all of them but that one.

and to the person who did the guide great job!! i jus hate to have to go back thru it and collect them all cause of a glitch.

I need to go back and edit that. You can go back through that same act on a different difficulty and it will shop apparently. I cannot confirm it because the game is long gone for me, but if you run through and do that it should work.

See now that's funny, have you once seen me utter the work "fuck" throughout this entire thing? Nope. You on the other hand in every post you will see fuck 2 or 3 times in a single 2 line post. Someone that has truly grown up does NOT go around using the word fuck in their arguments.

You tell me to grow up, and yet you are have the maturity level of someone between middle school and their sophomore year of high school. Little Timmy must feel pretty special acting all big and tough behind a keyboard using the word fuck every other word. Listen kid, you can't fool me.

So saying fuck now means I'm immature? Lol so whatever you say is the rules now eh? Drop your ego kid. But anyways, it's been fun but since I'm done with this game I won't be on this board anymore. Bye. Oh yeah, Crowe dies at the end of Star Ocean. :( Sad indeed.

So saying fuck now means I'm immature? Lol so whatever you say is the rules now eh? Drop your ego kid. But anyways, it's been fun but since I'm done with this game I won't be on this board anymore. Bye. Oh yeah, Crowe dies at the end of Star Ocean. :( Sad indeed.

Lol.

Don't care.

And Crowe is a very insignificant character. Very sad, very very sad... Oh yeah, no, not really.

I need to go back and edit that. You can go back through that same act on a different difficulty and it will shop apparently. I cannot confirm it because the game is long gone for me, but if you run through and do that it should work.

yea i tried to play on a different difficulty but no luck. ill jus run thru it for the last time.

thanks

man i deleted my saved game and restarted the game went thru and im still missing 1 concept art. before the last one i was lookin for was act 9 #12 i got that one this time and now i dont know which one im missing. i wash my hands wit this mess, a 4hr game becomes a 3 day game is crazy!!

whoops, sorry im missng the last concept art on page 4...any help would be great, i've even gone back to look them over an still no luck.

its in there i got it in 4.

i jus found my last one too!!

thanks to the maker of the guide. the fuckin game makers need to be shot for this glitch!!

whoops, sorry im missng the last concept art on page 4...any help would be great, i've even gone back to look them over an still no luck.

I went through the guide and marked off each as I found them. I was unable to find the collectible 7-7. I'm also missing the final Concept Art on page four. Check that one maybe....and if it's possible would someone that has found 7-7 screenshot where the collectible is, I don't really want to play through and find all of the things again, If I may have just looked in the wrong spot...although I did replay the level twice and scour it quite methodically...:(!

Right seriously, this is actually doing my head in! I have used this guide aswell as others on youtube and I still cant manage to find the very last concept art on the reward list...

Can anyone tell me where it may be, I have played through the game like 4 times looking for it and I still cant get it.

Anyone tell me which specific act it may be in as I dnt particularly want to go through the whole game again!!!!

Would be grateful if someone could help as it is my last achievement to get 1000/1000

Thanks guys