Achievement Trading Thread (Campaign/Versus/Horde/Beast/Medals/Ribbons)

The Pants Party

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to do 4 player coop arcade on insane, from the very beginning.

I will be online:

Today from 6:30 pm CET to 12 pm CET

Friday unfortunately not at all

Saturday & Sunday from 2 pm to 12 pm

And wanted to mention that I usually make 3-5 min breaks approx every 1.5 hours; if this is ok for you that would be ideal.

And btw have mic, speak german and english.

I am still looking to add waves to my medal goal, so if anyone is needing anyone to help I do have super reload, infinite ammo and instagib mutators. Send me a message once you have at least one other person aside from yourself. I find at least 3 people help shoot through the waves as well as the bonus goals nice and smooth.

Looking To Do 4 Player Insane Arcade Co-Op Today As Soon As Possible, Need Three Players, Need To Get As Much Done As Possible Today But I Need To Be Off Possibly By 9 - 10 Tonight To Go To Work.

I Am Wanting To Do This With The Following Mutators Active (I Have All Three) - Instagib Melee, Super Reload & Infinite Ammo. I Also Have Big Explosions Unlocked For The Likes Of The Final Boss Battle To Make Things Easier.

Add Me Or Send A Message Asking If Your Interested, I'm Willing To Host.

My Gamertag Is: Karlonzo :Bounce:

If We Don't Get It All Finished Tonight, Theres A Chance Of Me Being Online Tomorrow Afternoon To Continue, But If Not, I'll Most Likely Be On Over The Weekend.

Edited by Karlsberg