wow.... everybody needs to chill out

jtr1gg3r

You can't please everybody, so let them complain, they're missing out on fun. My friends and I have a blast with this.

But honestly, what is the point of saying "This doesn't reflect the final product"? This game is less than 2 weeks away, how much work can they possibly do?

Edited by JohnnyR74

Is everybody forgetting this is a DEMO, it even says before you start the game is on pre-release code, so stop complaining its unbalanced (which it isnt), when the developers will most likely respond to feedback.

I agree. They complain and whine because they arent good, and they blame it on being unbalanced.

Is everybody forgetting this is a DEMO, it even says before you start the game is on pre-release code, so stop complaining its unbalanced (which it isnt), when the developers will most likely respond to feedback.

If the demo was the same as the full thing i would be more than happy, everything is just right. I also agree the species balancing is spot on.

I got totally creamed in the demo, was playing as the alien which is prob the harshest for noobs, not that i didnt enjoy it, clearly this games controls have a rather steep learning curve if youve never played the campaign. Im guessing this is what all the people that are complaining about it being unbalanced failed to realise.

TBH as soon as i figured out you could leap from wall to wall with one touch of the A button, i was just running into a firefight and jumping around to see how long i could last, lol.

People moan and complain about everything! If they cant play the game after a few games then its shit, unbalanced and the worst game ever. Let them complain while we enjoy the game.

I wish it was that easy. When you try to tell them they don't like it because they are bad (which is true) they usually flip out. I agree though that let the shitty people get weeded out so we can have fun in the full game!

I wish it was that easy. When you try to tell them they don't like it because they are bad (which is true) they usually flip out. I agree though that let the shitty people get weeded out so we can have fun in the full game!

I look at it this way. All the idiots can go back to playing MW2 and we can get some quality gaming in!

Exactly. I hate MW2. People expected that kind of gameplay. Run n' gun, with no skill or tactics. That's why i love this game. It's the complete opposite of that garbage.

I used to love MW2, but what sucks about is..too many noobs keep siding with me and kept gettin' me killed, and LAG too much!

I hate it when people kept complaining about MW2, that they kept gettin' killed just BEFORE using glitch.

-according to title-

DEMO is just alittle thing for everybody to play, but since the game come out, you would experience way different than just a demo, so people would QUIT complaining! I agreed with this person who started this thread.

hey that run and gun shit is fun. and it does take skill. don't get me wrong, but nothing makes me laugh more that stomping into an area held by damn near 5 people and killing them all before they knew what happened. camping to me is not nearly as fun.

otherwise, this demo is awesome. except for the crybaby hosts that quit because they are losing horribly, it's awesome.