Funny Moments/Glitches

Slicder

4) I mentioned this in another thread, but during the one newspaper where Courtney meets Cohen in an alley, I was watching and wondering why Courtney was by himself and not talking at all, and Cohen was just yelling at him over and over. Then, at the very end, a grey hat appears out of no where, sits on an invisible man's head, and then moves off screen. I was like WTF!? So I replayed the newspaper and found out that apparently Kelsoe is standing next to Courtney doing all the talking with Cohen, and he puts on the grey hat at the end and leaves. So weird that not only did his character not show up, but the audio for his voice didn't play either.

This! Had the same thing happen to me and was really confused as to why Courtney wasn't talking. I'd picked up the paper before (My friend was running around) and I was sure that he spoke in the scene. When the hat appeared I laughed my arse off for a good 10 minutes

Guest Scotty

ive had my partner a few times now, as he is getting in the car he puts his hand out towards the door handle and freezes so hes stood in a very uncomfortable position and stays like that until you get a cut scene.

I just started the first Arson case. Walked out and checked my notebook in the middle of the street (dont ask). Kind of sad moment just happened, and as I'm going to pick a location a car smashes Cole and he yelps like a dog. Couldn't help but laugh.

I was doing a street crime, and during car chase. Right when it started, was able to push the suspects car against a wall, than they got behind me. Drove on top of my car, and I couldn't move. They were able to drive though, so all I saw was Phelps face in the car, as the car on top was moving slowly. Until it rolled off, and was demolished oddly. Was able to get that one done easily, funny as hell. Sadly couldn't get any pics though.

Than today, going around for the film reels, went somewhere. And Phelps spawned out of the car, about 20 feet away in some weird place.

Best bug I had was in a homicide mission, in the part where you need to stop the bus to ask the driver some questions. As you have to go round the bus route to find it, naturally I took the wrong direction, and made a whole lap while catching up with the bus. Driver heard the siren and pulled over. The only problem - he did it on a bridge with no pedestrian walkways - just wall. So I exit the car and see the driver exit the bus, go through the wall, stuttering for a bit on some tiny ledge on the other side of the road and fall down to death. "Case failed: citizen injured". I belive this can be easily reproduced. Just make sure you stop the bus on the bridge that is next on it's route after the bus station.

I remember trying to make my way to a destination. Along the way I got out early-for whatever reason, I thought I was already there-and walked around a little. I realised that I was in the incorrect place, and so started to walk back to my car. It was at this point that I inexplicably fell through the map, and saw above me an ever diminishing Los Angeles. After about 10 seconds of falling, Phelps had the good grace to die.

When I was going for the public menace achievement my partner died at the very end of the mission about 150 feet away from the final destination, with about 30-40 minutes worth of damage done. The way he died made me go "Really?!?! What the fuck!" I used fast travel to get close to the end, and it automatically took us out of the car. When I went in to drive it the rest of the way, the passenger door glitched. It was opening and shutting at like 100mph. Needless to say that when my partner tried to get in he got pulverized to death by the door.... At least it saved everything so I got my achievement at the end of the mission.

I remember trying to make my way to a destination. Along the way I got out early-for whatever reason, I thought I was already there-and walked around a little. I realised that I was in the incorrect place, and so started to walk back to my car. It was at this point that I inexplicably fell through the map, and saw above me an ever diminishing Los Angeles. After about 10 seconds of falling, Phelps had the good grace to die.

Lucky you. Took him 2 minutes to die when he went through the map for me. :)

Phelps getting hit by a car is my favorite, what a sound, but I also like when Phelps forgets how to get in the car after a street crime and goes to open the door and then just walks a few feet to the right and stands there. Reminds me of Family Guy when Peter forgot how to sit :)

on "a slip of the tongue", after i cleared the warehouse and searched the desk for the stack of pink slips, Phelps became invisible. I walked up to the guy to interrogate him, where i was still invisible-- only his pencil and note pad were showing, where he would wave his pencil around as he was asking questions. then after that i got in the car (still invisible) and drive back to the police station, no one behind the wheel!!! [spoiler=ID] possible foreshadowing? haha

he finally reappeared when I got out of the car

I managed to take a video with my phone, I meant to take a longer one of him driving the car, but I got lazy, this is my first upload to youtube, and subsequent embedding on this site, so hopefully it works

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1BDkJXVmMA&feature=player_profilepage]YouTube - ‪L.A. Noire, "ghost phelps" glitch‬‏[/ame]

Edited by O918
added video

While driving to a destination, I took a shortcut off a high ledge (like I usually do), and I was flying into traffic. I missed all the cars when I landed, but I was sure I would hit the car in the farthest lane, which was about a foot from my front bumper. Instead, when I landed, I immediately bounced over the car right in front of me, not even touching it once.

Since then I have been able to get my car to bounce a few more times, but I haven't been able to get it to bounce that high or that far.

on "a slip of the tongue", after i cleared the warehouse and searched the desk for the stack of pink slips, Phelps became invisible. I walked up to the guy to interrogate him, where i was still invisible-- only his pencil and note pad were showing, where he would wave his pencil around as he was asking questions. then after that i got in the car (still invisible) and drive back to the police station, no one behind the wheel!!! [spoiler=ID] possible foreshadowing? haha

he finally reappeared when I got out of the car

I managed to take a video with my phone, I meant to take a longer one of him driving the car, but I got lazy, this is my first upload to youtube, and subsequent embedding on this site, so hopefully it works

Possible deleted Harry Potter scene?

When I was done talking to the boss over at InstaHeat my partner decided to stand on top of the chair with his arms out. Every once in a while he would look over at me and say "Are you just going to stand around all day?

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/d9411c5a40.jpg

Edited by HughJazz

When I was done talking to the boss over at InstaHeat my partner decided to stand on top of the chair with his arms out. Every once in a while he would look over at me and say "Are you just going to stand around all day?

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/d9411c5a40.jpg

Same exact thing happened to me. I was gonna post it, but I forgot to.