• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do u have the Thunderfury with intelligence and a myken ball of hate Greenrook? would u be able to dupe it or trade with me for it?

I have a nice thunderfury with int. I'm looking for a RING OF ROYAL GRANDEUR for a witch doctor.

+1063-1320 lightning damage

+745 int (this is reenchanted to get it higher)

+7.0% attack speed

+ socket with highest lvl green gem

+6764 life after each kill

Hi guys. I have yet to see a Legendary shield drop in my game - which is frustrating, as I'm a Crusader. I'd LOVE a LVL 70 Jekangborg Shield if anyone has one. Not sure anything I've got is worth people's time tho, as I JUST hit 70 yesterday, so most of my Legendary stuff is lower level. :(

GT: Crowleyman 013

I'm still looking for one. In probably 150 hours of Crusader play split between the console and PC, I've only gotten ONE Jekangborg and it was level 30-something on PC while I was leveling up the Crusader.

I really want one because I've already got a lvl 70 Gyrfalcon's Foote for my 'Sader :D Gotta love going around spamming Blessed Shield like crazy.

If anyone has or can dupe me a Spectrum sword please send me a message gt: burtt0ad.

I'll trade you up to 2b coins.

edit: still looking.

Here's what it looks like in case anyone is wondering.

http://i.imgur.com/W2EX7RC.png

Edited by AyyLmao

Looking for Tasker & Theo gloves, Ouroborous amulet, Starmetal Kukri, Rhen'ho Flayer and The Furnace for my Witch Doctor. I have Mask of Jeram, Tall Man's Finger, Ring of Royal Grandeur, Quetzalcoatl, Jade Harvester and Zunimassa set pieces, Uhkarian Serpent, and some other legendaries only for witch doctor.

GT: LoRMuN BoY

Edited by lormunboy