Achievement discussion

sh!t funk stop stalking me, lmao roflmao, jk,jk :)

so you guys want to know about this game?

well i'm WAY off topic but heres what i think in a nutshell.

100% better than the 1st one! however, it IS extreamely tough & you better be in shape!

this one has you doing 7 events. but the mountain climbing will kill ya. seriously its the most workout in a game period!

you actually do the real movements. ie reach for a hold, jumping up ALOT to get a grip.

its the most realistic event on this game!

the other games are tough too. kayak has you paddling & leaning into the turns. also avoiding the whirlpools. so lots of arms & leaning action.

as for sking, this is 10 times better than KS2! you have to do all the real motions ie push off,extra. again TONS of tucking & leaning.

sorry to say this funk, but if you had challenges with hogan. than this is gonna be harder than that on you.

bottomline you need to be in shape. for a few of these sports. all you need to lean ALOT!

so if you're big, stay away. otherwise its awesome & 10 times better than last years!

Panic... did you just call me fat? :) Its ok, I could be on Biggest Loser at my current weight. Yet somehow I'm good at the dancing games if there isn't too much jumping.

Anyway, I checked out this game and Panic has a lot of good points and I do not possess the skill to do well. On the plus side this game is a 180 from the original Motion Sports. Very accurate controls, smooth play and gorgeous visuals. The achievements look more like one you would play for a while, I don't think there is a shortcut here. I also think this would make a great party game as its easy to pick up but hard to master and coop play.

lmao funk you are a funny man :) no i wouldnt call y0u fat. heck you could be built like a mack truck!

but i remeber you having proablems with hogan. so i thought i would through that leaning stuff in just in case.

the biking inst to bad either. as it uses your arms.

but alot of the events are very challenging. even for a toothpick like me,lol.

the graphics are incrediable. jungle parkour ouch! seriously you want me to do what!? damn these games are trying to kill me lol.

hey i'm addicted to those dancing games too funk & i'm a guy, lmao.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Please tell me how unlock achievement "The Completionists" in the game MotionSports Adrenaline. I have 44 / 46 items unlocked. When finished some levels give my points, but always is 44 / 46 items. How unlocked 2 remaining items ? On the site PS3 Trophies written to 10,000,000 points to unlock this achievements/trophies. I have 15,000,000 and nothing. Please help!