Achievement Discussion

Krazie

• 3 months later...
so can anyone confirm what you have to do for Double Double? I head some say make a new guy and start again. And i heard some say jst reply each chapter in every episode. And i also heard in both cases it did not unlock. I just want to know what to do so i don't waste my time.

Took a chance and just replayed ever chapter with my guy and it unlocked. Wooooo. forgot who i asked how he did it, but thanks. =)

1000/1000

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

well, i'm extremely pee'd off.. i just went to complete the double double achievement, been sitting here for hours finishing it off, and it didn't unlock. I havn't missed any out as I was keeping note of what chapters i had finished..

However.. half way through the last chapter, I pressed the Guide button, clicked on my name to view the achievements, and then it said signing in.. Wtf? It said i was signed in but still signed me again? Anyone think this affected it? there's no way im doing this all again unless there's a simple solution :/ lemme know.. cheers

this game has some of the easiest achievements like 100G for doin a level 3 dunk..phwoar yeh..

midway cant make good games why do they bother they just spoil the games this game could have been so much better if another company made it..

Totally agree. Biggest joke of a game ever, they tried way too hard to make this game good, esp the "Super" move animations you can never skip. Luckily I finished my 2nd playthrough in barely 1.5 hours as I was "in the zone" and was pissed as hell.

To the person above me......I would just maybe replay from the episode that your guide re-signed you in on. Just try it out.....way better anyways then starting completely over again. But even if starting over doesn't work....idk then.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...