Achievement Trading Thread

Minty

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, if anyone wants to get the online achievements with me within the next couple of days, then please send me a friend request. My gamertag is "x SNIFE x". Please send a voice message with it telling me that you're wanting to do the achievements with me (I get lots of random friend requests from people I don't know and I don't want to accidently decline your message).

Looking to get the 50/100 games online achievements. I've only played about 10 games online so far so it would probably be best if you haven't played many either. Also, I have the "beat a developer" achievement so you can get that too. I'm on EST in GA and I'm usually on between 7-10. Send a friend request to mea7hook if interested along with a message about THP8.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, i just got tony hawk P8 through my gamefly pass and am in need of help getting the online achievements, and i had no idea that beat the developer was an online thing.hhahaha i have been searchin everywhere for him/her. so yeah if you want to help add me with a message

SHADOWxSTRIKER

• 2 weeks later...

I can help you both with 50/100 and the developer one but Ive got them so any chance you coud help me out on another game? Contact me via live...(Ill be on for the next 5-8 hours)

Even if theres nothing you can help me with I dont mind giving you a few games and the developer one