Collectible Guide

OK so let me start by saying thanks to CrustyDirtDemon for his assistance and input in helping me find a couple of these I had overlooked. They are generally very easy to spot but a couple are a little hidden. I had to replay the game anyway because one badge glitched on me in the sixth level. Also, people shouldn't complain to Crusty as he put that guide up within a day and half after the game came out. What more could people ask for??? Anyway, enough rambling...here comes the collectible guide.

There are five on each level, 2 of one color and 3 of another color. And it goes back and forth. As Crusty said in the achievement guide, you will have all of them at the end of the sixth level.

Level 1 (Bellwood)

1. The first green badge is right in the open over a fence in the area where you need to smash the electrical box with humongousaur. Use spidermonkey to jump the fence and grab this green one.

2. The 1st red badge is in the same area (you should see it from where you grabbed 1) use spidermonkey to jump on the ledge for a red one.

3. You will come to an area where the road will take you to the right to progress. Go left first and go down into a little alley way and there is a green one next to a lamp post. Use spidermonkey to jump and grab it.

4. Once you get inside the building where you need to grab the block with humongosaur and place it on a pressure plate. A little further down the hall is an elevator that you have to activate to continue. DONT activate it yet ... Instead look to the right of this door and there is a closed elevator. Use humongosaur to pry it open and drop down for a second red badge.(Thanks to CrustyDirtDemon)

5. In the room where you have to push the block on the pressure plate which makes the floor electrify. You should see the 3rd red one which you can use the block to jump up and grab.

Level 2 (Vulpin)

1. 1st green badge is right after you use spidermonkey to shimmy across pipe above green slime. You will come to a wave of enemies. Look on the left of this area and the green is behind a smashable machine. (use humongosaur.

2. Kill the snake heads using the fire guy and the game will tell you how to use cannonbolt to spin and charge over ramps. Go around through the tunnel for the 1st red badge of this level.

3. Shortly after snake heads you come to an area where you use the fire guy to break stuff so you can float across the slime. After the second floating object you jump to land. Green badge 2 is right on your right (cant miss it).

4. After a little while you will come to an area with platforms that open up in their center. Look to the left you should see the 2nd red one past some slime spewing vents

5. In the room where you use cannonbolt to spin in the machines to break them. You will fight a wave of enemies here. The green badge is directly behind you as you enter this area.

Level 3 (Terradino)

1. The first area you come to when you have to glide down to a lower ledge using big chill. Look down in the water to the left on a little rock island in the water. That is red 1 for the level.

2. You will glide again then step on a plate and use the fire guy to burn the thorns. Go to the edge here and glide to the left in a little alcove next to a skeleton for red #2.

3. This one is right after you use humongosaur to place a block on a plate and then use the fire guy to burn the thorns. BEFORE entering into a large circular room look to the right hand corner at a pink flower in the room you just opened. A green one sits behind this flower.

4. After the large circular room with the stone dragon puzzle. You come to a room where you use cannonbolt to spin a circle on the floor to open the doors. You should see another set of doors that open for a second with a green. Go through 1st set of doors and then switch to humongosaur and pry open the 2nd set of doors for green #2.

5. Final collectible of this level is in the room where you need to push the block around to hold up the spikes on the ceiling from squishing you. Its right in the open to the right.

Level 4 (Encephalonus IV)

1. The first green one is right at the beginning before using brainstorm to open door in front of you. Glide to platform on your right and then use spidermonkey to web shot back on the main platform.

2. You will come to a ramp that you can change the position of with a floor spin thing with cannonbolt. Move the ramp all the way to the right and grab this red one by shooting across.

3. In a room where you need to use brainstorm on a terminal to activate a laser. Point the laser at the left door 1st and the second red of the level is right in this door. (Thanks to CrustyDirtDemon for this one).

4. Green #2 is on the long climbing section with spidermonkey. Towards the end of this climbing section you will jump up to a ledge with a slightly open door. Switch to humongosaur and pry it open for this one.

5. You will come to an area where you have to use multiple webshots with spidermonkey to get across a gap. Take the left webshot path onto a rock ledge for the green collectible.

Level 5 (Anur Phaetos)

1. Right at the beginning as soon as you fly up the whirlwind walk back on the walkway and smash the green orb for a red badge.

2. A little while later you will come to an area where you have to use humongosaur to place blocks on plates and then echo echo to clone himself for the 3rd pressure plate. This creates a rock bridge. Cross bridge and a smashable green orb holds a green badge on your right.

3. When you come to a high area where you have to glide down past red whirlwinds. Land and jump from platform to platform over to the right for a green orb to smash with a red badge in it.

4. After you get to a second tunnel segment with cannonbolt. Bear left at the fork in the tunnel for a red badge. You will def. see this one during the tunnel part.

5. Once you come out of this tunnel you come to an area with a lot of floating platforms. Jump on them all the way to the right for another green badge.

Level 6 (Morotesi)

1. As soon as you learn sonic scream for echo echo smash the ice crystals in the area and there is a red right there.

2. Shortly after the previous one you will use cannonbolt to shoot up 2 ramps. Fight a wave of enemies and then continue to an area where you use chromastone to ride those cart things around. After the first ride you come to a ledge. Look off the back side of the ledge for a green you can drop to and then use chromastone to ride the cart thing back up.

3. After a little while you will drop down and walk past a drill. Fight 2 separate waves of enemies. Keep an eye out for an ice crystal to sonic smash for green badge. Right on your left as you enter a tunnel. (This one glitched and stuck to the wall for me on my first playthrough, hopefully it doesnt happen to anyone else)

4. Right after crossing a broken pink crystal bridge. Sonic screams some ice crystals up on your left for a green badge. (This should also pop the achievment for getting all the greens).

5. In large open area that is kind of a sandy color.You will fight a large enemy wave. Before heading into the next area head to the left back of this area for the last red and final collectible of the game.

Yahoo!! Now you have all the collectibles!!! If you have any questions feel free to send me a message over XBL GT: X Dr Jibba X

Special Thanks to CrustyDirtDemon for help making this guide possible!!

I hope this helps everyone as it is my first collectible guide. But as said before you will see most of this without any help!!! Good Luck!!

-Jibba :uzi:

Edited by DrJibba

Thanks for the guide. It definitely helped. Unfortunately after going through each level collecting all the badges, I also had the glitch problem with the 3rd badge in level 6. Luckily after playing those 6 levels again, I was able to collect them all. I was wondering if the glitch is a result of spamming all the kills in the first level. That's really the only thing I did differently in my second play through. If anyone has experienced this glitch, can you post if you got all the kill achievements in the first level? If that's the case a warning should be added to the guide.

how to point the laser properly to get

Level 4 (Encephalonus IV)

3. In a room where you need to use brainstorm on a terminal to activate a laser. Point the laser at the left door 1st and the second red of the level is right in this door. (Thanks to CrustyDirtDemon for this one).

this is ridiculous, I've tried it in different directions and still can't find the right angle

yes I know but I only can open the right door without aiming and problems, when I aim to the left door I can't find the right angle to aim

Yeah that one is driving me crazy as well, I bet youre supposed to use the cube that you can move, but move it to where?

ok i got it, just put the cube in the laser beam then you go with the brainy dude and interfere with the beam from there

Edited by Hellmasker

Yeah that one is driving me crazy as well, I bet youre supposed to use the cube that you can move, but move it to where?

ok I found it out, move the cube into the laser so the laser spreads out and shines on the most left mirror by the left door, from here you can use the alien to direct the laser to open both doors.

I hope you understand me, my english is bad :mad:

3. After a little while you will drop down and walk past a drill. Fight 2 separate waves of enemies. Keep an eye out for an ice crystal to sonic smash for green badge. Right on your left as you enter a tunnel. (This one glitched and stuck to the wall for me on my first playthrough, hopefully it doesnt happen to anyone else). This should also pop the achievment for getting all the greens.

4. Right after crossing a broken pink crystal bridge. Sonic screams some ice crystals up on your left for a red badge.

Number 4 is a green badge so you will get the achievement after 4 not 3

Thanks for the guide. It definitely helped. Unfortunately after going through each level collecting all the badges, I also had the glitch problem with the 3rd badge in level 6. Luckily after playing those 6 levels again, I was able to collect them all. I was wondering if the glitch is a result of spamming all the kills in the first level. That's really the only thing I did differently in my second play through. If anyone has experienced this glitch, can you post if you got all the kill achievements in the first level? If that's the case a warning should be added to the guide.

I did all of the kill achievements and it didn't glitch for me. If it helps at all, I stood to the left of the crystal before screaming, instead of screming directly toward the wall and it didn't glitch for me

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mortesi

4. Right after crossing a broken pink crystal bridge. Sonic screams some ice crystals up on your left for a green badge. (This should also pop the achievment for getting all the greens).

I think this glitched on me, I've replayed the level 2x and it's not there.I actually did find where it was and all I saw was a green glowing object floating in the air, when I touched it nothing happened but it went away. I'm on my 2nd playthru of the game and I remember it was there the first time around but No.3 in the wall glitched like yours did.

I'm not going to play this a 3rd time!!!!!

Is No.4 in a different area instead of right after the pink broken bridges?

thanks

Edited by nfgmusicPaul

i have followed this guide and the picture guide on D3publisher

http://www.d3publisher.us/Walkthroughs/B10AFVA%20-%20Consoles.HTML?ProductID=93#Option15

and i am on my 4th play through after beating the game and i can't find the last red/green badges. I only need to find one for each

is it possible this glitched on me? :uzi:

because when i find the last badges that exist in the game, they just glow and when i collect them, no prompt or anything, not even the achievement :(

and like the 3rd post above or so, i did all the kill achievements on the first level, not sure if that would really cause it to glitch, but in the game coding, you never know...

Edited by NemaCystX

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I did all of the kill achievements and it didn't glitch for me. If it helps at all, I stood to the left of the crystal before screaming, instead of screming directly toward the wall and it didn't glitch for me

Level 6

3:

I also farmed all the kill achievements on the first level and i walked past the crystal and faced away from the wall before sonic screaming and it never glitched nor did any of the other achievements in the game.

So it may be worth trying to sonic scream the crystal away from the wall when you get there or maybe we just hit lucky with it ...