I know it doesn't matter but....

My kd has been between 2.5 and 2.7 on the last four cod games. This includes every gamemode core and hardcore. Compared to my friends it's okay I guess but does this mean I will never get any better? It would be pretty cool to mby reach. 3.0 someday!

I know your kd doesnt really mean anything. I don't care bout kd personally I wish know one could see it then the other team wouldn't know what there in for instead of looking at he lobby leaderboards. But it just seems whether its a good day or a bad day of cod I can't get past this 2.55 kd ATM

There is enought of them isint there. I only use my mic if my friends are online we just use party chat otherwise how In The world can u stand listening to these people in the cod lobbys. Lol people are so annoying that when im on my own Instead of hitting the mute all button every ten minutes. Cuz u know how people cannot finish a match to save their lives I just turn on my wireless headset and start my own party chat. Cuz then it's silence and I like that

Not something I care about jw why it never tends to change. It's where I'm at with any cod game it wont change. I would almost bet money on the next cod it will be the same. That's all I here people say is his game is harder and that's why their kd is so low in bo2 compared to previous games But every cod game is really almost the same when it comes to shooting aren't they?

Translation of OP: I have a really great K/D and wanted to share it with everyone.

Seriously, if this is something you actually care or worry about, you're doing life wrong.

oh how I miss the days when you were blocked from posting for making threads like this. You know, back when you could actually find what your looking for on these forums...

someone give the OP a big cookie that says STFU on it.

oh how I miss the days when you were blocked from posting for making threads like this. You know, back when you could actually find what your looking for on these forums...

someone give the OP a big cookie that says STFU on it.

Kinda harsh don't you think?

I used to somewhat care about my K/D but now I don't really give a s**t! ;)