Achievement Trading Thread

Webb

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im willing to host a ranked tdm match today and i mainly want european players as a 3am gmt boosting match seems a bit much for 2 achievements.

although i dont mind a few players from across the pond, my connection has recently crippled itself and i dont think it can handle a room of usa players

i will host the game at 6pm gmt and will wait for people till twenty past, after that i will take part in any ranked or tdm games if i get a invite

Had the game since last august, but looking to power through all online achievements as quickly as possible, through actual playing or deliberate staging :p

Gamertag is rave esqe. Add me and pm me to sort out when suits to play online, I live in the UK if that helps timezones.

id really like to get some of these achievements done. Ive tried and on the occcasion that I do get into an active game there just seems to be way to much lag for me to even attemt killing anyone. I guess alot more people are playing this in the states than in the UK which obviously cant be good for my ping...

but if anyone would like to invite me and attempt to play in some crap and laggy conditions i would appreciate it ;)

edit: oh yeah, my gamertag is Chinrub

hey, ppl im up for some boosting with basically any1 that has the same free time as me. I'm looking to work on the win a ranked match, and play 10 ranked matches but i'm willing to do weapon achievements and such also. So ya let me know if ur interested just add me to ur friends list and send me a msg or sumtin

looking to boost on:

thursday Feb 14th between basically 6pm EST and 1am EST

Sunday Feb 17th between 1pm EST and like 3am EST

so if any of those time periods work for you, let me know and we can get some of these achievements done