Stuck in Memory Block 4

d0ct0rscarecr0w

Alright so I have been playing and I'm at the part where I need to kill 3 different people, one in each city. I already got the guy in Acre but I can't get any information in the other cities.

I've wandered around both cities and found no one of interest to get information from and the map isn't showing me any markers to help. I know the assassin bureau guy tells you places to look but he only tells you ONCE, I didn't realize I was suppose to be writing stuff down... I ended check walkthrough but when I go where they tell me to go nothing is there.

Is my game glitched? Has this happened before because I swear I've searched everywhere, no markers no weird groups of people talking (expect guards but they are no help) I'm completely lost.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yk1mnc4Evnc]Assassin's Creed - Part 14 - Memory Block 4 (1 of 9) Damascus - Abu'l Nuqoud (1 of 3) - YouTube[/ame]

This is the youtube channel- note this is just 1 of 9 I think for memory block 4. When I get stuck I usually shoot to Youtube, especially for the Assassin's Creed games.

• 7 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

When u enter the cities for the second time to do the second assassinations in each it won't mark a viewpoint and you have to find one yourself. Always head to the assassins bureau first and listen to what he says so you learn which area has been unlocked. Head for the new area of map that is unlocked, get to high ground and look out for the little beam of wood sticking out from one of the sides at the very top. Press Y while on that beam and hey presto! All other viewpoints revealed on map and some of the investigations should be revealed so you can continue with story.