• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I just happened to get a bounty/ quest to use the last word go kill guardians in pvp but I don't have the last word...how do I even begin this?

You can try RNG on the legacy engram from Xur! This might get it for you as an year 1 version. Which works in PvP.

Did you ever have it in year 1? If so check the iPad terminal near the 3 guardian vendors.

I've received an exotic quest, but not sure how to start...first step is to get kills while having The Last Word equipped but I don't have the gun. Should I just wait for rng or Xur to give me one until I can begin this quest? I was a little confused why I received it when I don't have the gun I need.

I've received an exotic quest, but not sure how to start...first step is to get kills while having The Last Word equipped but I don't have the gun. Should I just wait for rng or Xur to give me one until I can begin this quest? I was a little confused why I received it when I don't have the gun I need.

That's the quest to get the Chaperone(sp?) exotic shotgun. Most likely have to get the gun either by RNG, exotic chest or Xur to complete the quest.

edit: You can try the Primary exotic legendary engram that Xur's selling. I'm pretty sure you can get Y1 TLW from it, which you can use in Crucible or if you prefer, buy the Y2 version from the exotic weapons kiosk.

Edited by Hishoa

• 3 months later...