Where are the Achievements????

Hanzo Zer0

The very first result of a Google search for "Battlefield 3 achievements list" was, indeed, A LIST OF ACHIEVEMENTS FOR BATTLEFIELD 3. Damn, that would have taken so much effort.

You didn't do that right.

Here's where you can find those achievements.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Battlefield+3+Achievements+List

Edited by CGPsaint
Per Tatanko's suggestion.

Should have used the exact search terms I did, they got my point across better :p Your terms lead to x360a's main page which doesn't immediately list the achievements, meaning he'd actually have to click a 2nd link to get to them. That's WAY too much work.

Righto. I went ahead and edited the link just to be sure he gets where he needs to be!

Is it bad that I'm afraid to click on your links. One never knows when they will be fooled into visiting something like http://www.lemonparty.org

Damn you sir!

I get a bigole' McAfee warning when I click your link, but now I NEED to know what it is! :p

EDIT - Thank f**k I just googled what it is first before I looked! Would never be able to unsee that sh*t! Phew

Edited by KNUCKS x360a

You are correct sir. That shit can NEVER be unseen!

Truer words have never been spoken....

I now realise the epic opportunity I just blew....

I should have come back and been all "NO WAY DUDE, THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME THING I HAVE EVER SEEN, MEGAN FOX IN BED NAKED WITH KATIE PERRY & RIHANNA AT THE SAME TIME?! OMFG!!!" *Hilarity ensues*

Alas......:(

(sorry to derail yr thread OP, I'm done now. :p)

I now realise the epic opportunity I just blew....

I should have come back and been all "NO WAY DUDE, THAT IS THE MOST AWESOME THING I HAVE EVER SEEN, MEGAN FOX IN BED NAKED WITH KATIE PERRY & RIHANNA AT THE SAME TIME?! OMFG!!!" *Hilarity ensues*

Alas......:(

You definitely missed a great opportunity for the Troll Assist.

You gave me up,

You let me down,

Please don't run around and desert me,

Don't make me cry,

Don't say goodbye,

Please don't tell a lie and hurt me...

The thread was derailed from post #1, no need to feel bad.

Let Me Google That For You is definitely one of my favorite websites and it's perfect for using on the forums. :D

It was practically invented for forums! It's 10x better than just telling somebody to search, even though it is more effort.