Multiplayer Bugs [Report Here]

ReklezZTrini

Any bugs or glitches you come across post them here.

1) While playing multiplayer S&D on the map "HYDRO" i pulled up my guide menu to send a message. After I sent the message I pressed the guide button to close. When it closed there was a slight blur on my screen; I was not able to control anything. I was still able to bring up the guide menu though.

2) Playing MP on Kill Confirmed "HYDRO". 2 Teammates Care Packages got stuck in mid air.

Edited by ReklezZTrini

Any bugs or glitches you come across post them here.

1) While playing multiplayer S&D on the map "HYDRO" i pulled up my guide menu to send a message. After I sent the message I pressed the guide button to close. When it closed there was a slight blur on my screen; I was not able to control anything. I was still able to bring up the guide menu though.

Yes! That happened to me the other night and I did the same thing with the guide button, I was trying to look at someone's emblem during the game. Same thing, entire screen had a blur, no hud and unable to respawn and I never got kicked for inactivity and was still able to see myself getting killed. Nothing to do with the map, I was on Nuketown.

I will echo the two common problems posted here: 1) blurred screen and controls not working when hitting the guide button. 2) when leaving multiplayer the Peacekeeper switches with the weapon I had equipped previously (the MP7 in my case).

Now, I don't know if the Peacekeeper will remain if I leave multiplayer normally (will find out tonight). Because the only time I had it switching back to the MP7 was when I had to dashboard because of the blurred screen - which, as I said, the controls don't work. You can't even pause the game, only the guide button works, which then the controls work normally.

In a weird way, I'm glad I'm not the only one to experience the guide-blur effect, because my mates at the time never experienced it. That said, both of them said that when they call in the Lightning Strike, the map on the device doesn't shot, and they have to just guess where they're placing the 3 strikes. :confused: