Trouble With Clones - Saving a Lost Friend? [Possible Storyline Spoiler]

iBuzz7S

The description of the final, confirmed major add-on has me thinking who it can be.

The Trouble With Clones

If you own Saints Row: The Third Season Pass DO NOT purchase this content here as you will be charged again. Help the Saints' biggest fan, Jimmy Torbitson, stop his Saints clone from terrorizing the city by using the new Bee Gun and unlocking the true power in Saints Flow. In the end, maybe even save a lost friend in the process. Saints Row: The Third game required; sold separately.

Can it be? The one character that pretty much everyone wants back?

After completing Gangstas in Space (not the DLC, but the final alternative ending) you realise that a character is playing this person who has died. I wonder if this will be something similar?

(Game and Genki Bowl DLC spoilers ahead)

Also in Genki Bowl, during one of the cutscenes with the announcers, if you watch the ticker at the bottom. You'll see something along the lines of "Johnny Gat alive???"

As soon as I heard the name "Trouble with Clones" when I bought the season pass I started hoping to battle a Gat army.

There will be an achievement called The Johnnyguard, involving a certain "Johnny Tag". Yes, he'll be back in some form.

In the guide book the developers admitted to killing him off simply to troll his fans. Demand for his return is too high to leave him dead (Especially after all he goes through only to receive an off-screen death where you dont even see the body.

@Dizzy Domes

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1626293416971&id=02973317b8c135f67678245faaa8f0ad

Season four is expected to air April 29, 2012, and will consist of 12 episodes.

i've been watching since day 1 to now. its good. i like

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1624474136037&id=58e705deff3ee0793129ad5a1f87f011, the band, basically the show.

@Dizzy Domes

http://ts4.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1626293416971&id=02973317b8c135f67678245faaa8f0ad

Season four is expected to air April 29, 2012, and will consist of 12 episodes.

i've been watching since day 1 to now. its good. i like

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1624474136037&id=58e705deff3ee0793129ad5a1f87f011, the band, basically the show.

Funny I don't recall anyone asking about dethklok?

Anyways, Yeah after Genki Bowl I had hella hope for Johnnys return!

Y'know you never see what happens to Johnny you just hear a gunshot and never see him again.

He is probably hooked up to that Cloning machine Oleg was attached to.

Hence the "Johnny Tag"

Edited by Teh Paralyzer

Funny I don't recall anyone asking about dethklok?

Anyways, Yeah after Genki Bowl I had hella hope for Johnnys return!

Y'know you never see what happens to Johnny you just hear a gunshot and never see him again.

He is probably hooked up to that Cloning machine Oleg was attached to.

Hence the "Johnny Tag"

So they're fans of a show...does it really bother you to the point that you have to call then out on that? Jeez.

OT: Johnny is definitely going to return. I didn't understand how Volition could cancel Red Faction and state that Saints Row is going to be their key franchise, and then "kill" the series' best character in the first 10 minutes of the game. I was seriously like "wait, what?".

If this DLC gives us Gat back, I might buy this one when it comes out rather than waiting for a sale like the other ones that have come out so far. What they did at the start of the game was complete bullshit (and I guess they know it considering what Devalaous said).

So they're fans of a show...does it really bother you to the point that you have to call then out on that? Jeez.
Yes, it does and it should. They should take their off topic personal chats to PMs.

One thing I am hoping for is some QUALITY for this DLC. I thought after the Red Faction games or SR2 that they could produce some better DLC. All of them are painfully quick.

Yes, it does and it should. They should take their off topic personal chats to PMs.

Well, one person did actually say something on topic. But LOL...I don't think one post truly affects your forum reading.

Edited by Its Fooga

• 2 weeks later...

Well, one person did actually say something on topic. But LOL...I don't think one post truly affects your forum reading.

Yeah but if that's allowed one post will turn into all the posts.

OT: this'll probably be another hour of straight fun. Hey buzz are you going to make a guide for this one to?

Edit: lol just realized that was 10 days ago. Whoops