The 7th Legion DLC

GoldenEye250

Posted on: 01.06.2014

When the world fell apart, one group kept their courage. Guided by the teachings of the Code of Bushido, the soldiers of the 7th Legion marched across Canada gathering survivors as they went. From one outpost to another they marched until finally they found a city which did not fall: Manhattan. There, they made their stand against the darkness, and Commander Yoshida Hiro called an end to their long journey. Now they have come to Paradise. What dread news could this herald?

http://community.defiance.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/7thLegionBadge-560x498.jpg

Coming February 2014.

Source: http://community.defiance.com/en/2014/01/06/introducing-defiances-next-dlc-the-7th-legion/#disqus_thread

I hope this upcoming DLC is longer (story wise) and more substantial than the previous DLC for this game, but only time will tell.

Edited by GoldenEye250

As long as it has no PvP achievements I will be happy.
Well it seems like PvP is something they try to cram in every DLC so far. I wouldnt be suprised IF Military Academy isnt added to the list as a pursuit and achievement.

Hope its actual content and not just new weapons and an outfit lol
A samurai inspired armor and charge katana wouldnt be too bad. But judging by the last suits we ll probally get a Sleeping Dogs gangster suit and Hockey stick. (No Offense intended Jon... LOL)

I'm hoping it is a long story line. I want something new to play for hours, even if I do it all in one playthrough and no sleep.
I wouldnt beat on a storyline longer than a couple hours MAX (and thats being really generous). If the previous released DLC is an indication of whats to come then we re looking at a few mission related quest and a couple side missions

• 2 weeks later...

this is from Trick at Trion

There are neither missions nor side missions in the 7th Legion DLC. Incursions occur more frequently with higher populations as high populations complete dynamic events more rapidly. That said, we're looking into increasing their frequency so that more players are certain to encounter them.

so it appears that we will only get getting a bunch of new outfit, shield and weapons with a new way to do emergensies they will be calling Excursion and of course the 3 new achievements. hardly worth the $10 price tag if you ask me, but unfortunately i have the season pass because when the game first cam out i actually though the dlc was going to be good. :(

this is from Trick at Trion

so it appears that we will only get getting a bunch of new outfit, shield and weapons with a new way to do emergensies they will be calling Excursion and of course the 3 new achievements. hardly worth the $10 price tag if you ask me, but unfortunately i have the season pass because when the game first cam out i actually though the dlc was going to be good. :(

Wow, pretty lame. At least the season pass was discounted so we're not paying full price, doesn't look like it's worth $10 at all so far. But knowing Trion with their ridiculous microtransaction prices, they think $10 is a steal for the outfit alone!

Unsurprisingly sounds disappointing. Not much longer to find out for ourselves.

Yeah not surprising at all. I fucking called it in the other thread. Theyre just trying to find a cheap ass easy cop-out way of saying they actually released all the promised DLCs within year one. But even with shit like this I doubt they will get two more out by the end of April. At which point I will be demanding a refund from MS customer support.

Yeah not surprising at all. I fucking called it in the other thread. Theyre just trying to find a cheap ass easy cop-out way of saying they actually released all the promised DLCs within year one. But even with shit like this I doubt they will get two more out by the end of April. At which point I will be demanding a refund from MS customer support.

Now that we know "exactly" what it is and what achievement it has,

WHAT THE FUCK, TRION. WHY, WHY DO YOU HATE US.

Disappppppppppointment!

Unsurprisingly sounds disappointing. Not much longer to find out for ourselves.
According to the livestream the 7th Legion DLC release date will be announced MONDAY

Not trying to pick a fight or defend Trion here but Season 2 on SyFy DOES NOT start til June. As for the season pass

Join the fight and save big on 5 DLC packs with the Defiance Season Pass. Enjoy a new playable alien species, new weapons and vehicles, missions, and rewards - plus a bonus Hellbug Combat Cap and Lock Box - a 20% savings! This is the ultimate package for the true Ark Hunter!
Nowhere in the description does "SEASON" equal to the time frames of "Year" or "April" Edited by tkhbecker

7TH LEGION IS COMING FEB 4 ON PC AND XBOX 360!

POSTED ON: 02.03.2014

It’s official: The 7th Legion DLC will be releasing on Tuesday, February 4th (yes, tomorrow!) for both PC and Xbox 360. PlayStation 3 Season Pass holders will also be able to play the 7th Legion DLC on February 4th. The standalone download for PS3 will be available on the store Feb. 18 in North America and Feb. 19 in Europe.

Edited by tkhbecker

Yeah i'm having a similar issue with the warmaster, on the EU server nobody will go near the major arkfalls AT ALL. I've gone to around 10 so far on the US server, at least 5 of them bugged out and dc'd everyone or put you in with <30 seconds left on the timer and the few where it has worked properly the groups have failed miserably :( I can't wait for this to be over, sigh, so bad!

I think that I got lucky as I was on early enough that WM was fixed, but the Incursions weren't spawning. Once they were there were 100's at an instance for that. I'd give it a few days till ppl are bored of doing a boring thing (when they have pursuit done/cheeve) and a few more people are likely to go back to doing WM.