How much are you looking forward to this game?

Barad

Based on what I've read in the achievement list, it looks as if the developers put little to no effort into creating an interesting list. I'll concede that the list seems to have a good spread of completion, collect, multiplayer, and various other types of achievements though. This makes me feel like it has potential, but that it might be sort of generic and bare bones as a whole.

That being said, I did enjoy QoS very much and I thought that the mulitplayer aspect of that game was okay. So, I will most likely be checking this game out from my library when it comes out.

Edited by isw42

I'm looking forward to this game quite a lot. The videos I've seen of the gameplay look great fun especially the hand to hand combat. My only doubt is that the character models look a bit bland and simple whilst everything like the cars and some scenery looks great. I'll be picking this up though as it looks a lot like Everything or Nothing which was a great Bond game

Based on what I've read in the achievement list, it looks as if the developers put little to no effort into creating an interesting list. I'll conceded that the list seems to have a good spread of completion, collect, multiplayer, and various other types of achievements though. This makes me feel like it has potential, but that it might be sort of generic and bare bones as a whole.

That being said, I did enjoy QoS very much and I thought that the mulitplayer aspect of that game was okay. So, I will most likely be checking this game out from my library when it comes out.

So your only interested in Achievements & not that actual game ?

• 2 weeks later...

I'll probably rent it first, but if the gameplay is like Everything or Nothing which I thought was almost as good a bond game as The Original Goldeneye 64. Well, except it being 3rd person & no multiplayer but I really liked it.

But I really want the New Goldeneye 007 Remake. But I Dont have a Wii & There in lies My problem. lol Maybe they Fix up the Graphics for the XBOX360 & Give us Goldeneye too... I hope!

So your only interested in Achievements & not that actual game ?

No. You didn't understand what I posted. The fact that the achievement list shows that the developers were not inspired or creative in the least tells me that the game itself will lack inspiration and creativity.

I loved QoS and I seriously can't wait to play this game, hopefully multiplayer will be just as good and improved as the last game.

What do you guys think?

I too loved QoS, however the MP was horrible...easy 1K if you boost but nothing special in MP makes you want to come back for more.

The single player was fan frigin tastic.

I can only hope that the Blood Stone single player campaign exceeds the last game.

I too loved QoS, however the MP was horrible...easy 1K if you boost but nothing special in MP makes you want to come back for more.

The single player was fan frigin tastic.

I can only hope that the Blood Stone single player campaign exceeds the last game.

Fair enough, but yhh the singleplayer was a real blast and quite impressive, I'm sure they'll do a fine job with Blood Stone.

• 2 weeks later...