sinista12

So I bought the hardened edition and I put in the code for the avatar outfit. It tells me the outfit is for males only and I should give it to a friend. WTF why didn't they allow females to use it too. We play the game. I've never heard a game giving code for avatar outfit for only males.

So I bought the hardened edition and I put in the code for the avatar outfit. It tells me the outfit is for males only and I should give it to a friend. WTF why didn't they allow females to use it too. We play the game. I've never heard a game giving code for avatar outfit for only males.

Are you serious???? Wow. That is pretty messed up if that happened. I would shoot an email to treyarch, unless it the gamestop avatar.

I will have to do that. I didn't think of it. It's the outfit code that comes packaged in the actual game.

Then I would think that has to do with the game and not the shop you bought it from. you can go tohttp://www.treyarch.com/ and see if you can contact somebody there. You could also create a profile and post on the message boards there. I know Vahn does regularly check those boards. You can also contact @davidvanderhaar or @JD_2020 on twitter. They are both devs for the game and work with the community.

that sucks. Lets sue them!!

Yes sue them sue them for knowing there mistake and handing out the free code for the 2 suits for female players ... not only that there free to anyone with a female character and you didnt have to buy the game! Yes lets sue them for makin a stupid mistake but fixing it seems fair

Sorry i had to do it lol :D

It was a pretty stupid mistake to make. I thought it was all a joke when i saw the post but after reading in to it i couldnt believe they done that.