Every new copy of Fable III has some FREE DLC

Captain Urahara

"Microsoft has also today announced that every new copy of Fable III will be packaged with a one-time-use Xbox Live download code that will grant access to the following exclusive content:

• Raise Dead Potion - Call forth undead minions to your aid
  • Slow Time Potion - Extend battle time for more attacks
  • Scot Male Hero Outfit or the Scot Female Hero Outfit - For the fashionably conscious, try them on and keep them
  • Highlander Tattoo Set - perfect for a hero or heroine looking to get inked
  • Red Setter Dog Skin - Transform your faithful furry companion into a whole new breed"

Source: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-6674-New-Fable-III-Media-Is-Swashbuckling.html

NOTE: The DLC comes on a slip INSIDE of the game case. No worries about having the code emailed to you, printed on a receipt, or handed to you by an employee.

NOTE#2: The potion are one-time use items. You can get multiple of each potion and they are already in the game. These potions are just some free ones. The dog skin/clothes/tattoos can NOT be gotten in the game without this DLC.

Edited by Captain Urahara

Red Setter Dog Skin - Transform your faithful furry companion into a whole new breed" Source: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-6674-New-Fable-III-Media-Is-Swashbuckling.html

I know things sometimes go by different names in different countries, so can somebody confirm that "Red Setter" is what I would know as an Irish Setter? Tall, thin dog with long, red hair?

If so, I have my dog breed (unless by some miracle they include a Doberman, Rottweiler, or Beagle with it).

i can't wait! 7 days guys!

Only 4 more days for me, which means I REALLY need to finish the Fable book soon. I'm just less than halfway through the book.

I know things sometimes go by different names in different countries, so can somebody confirm that "Red Setter" is what I would know as an Irish Setter? Tall, thin dog with long, red hair?

If so, I have my dog breed (unless by some miracle they include a Doberman, Rottweiler, or Beagle with it).

I can confirm that a Red Setter is an Irish Setter. I do work at a Vet hospital after all :)

Only 4 more days for me, which means I REALLY need to finish the Fable book soon. I'm just less than halfway through the book.

Get crackin', it's not that long of a book.

I can confirm that a Red Setter is an Irish Setter. I do work at a Vet hospital after all :)

Thank you. That makes up for what they did at the end of Fable 2. Guess I'm probably not using my LE Boxer now. Maybe I'll use it on my evil run through.

Thank you. That makes up for what they did at the end of Fable 2. Guess I'm probably not using my LE Boxer now. Maybe I'll use it on my evil run through.

Oh I know, I've just been progressing slowly since I've been busy with other things. I could probably finish it in an afternoon if I had the time to do so.

No problem. I'm not even going to be using my LE Boxer since they have Border Collies in the game, which happen to be my absolute favorite breed :D

Well, if you aren't going to use your code, you could always send it my way. I let the Mrs do the preorder and she didn't ask for the LE, and now they won't do preorders on it.

I just hope it's put inside the box by the factory and not given by some clerk who *oops* forgot to give the code or *oops* we don't have enough codes, that kind of shit.

It's in the box. I saw an LE unboxing where he opened it up and went through everything. When he opened the game case he pulled out some of the paper on the instruction booklet side. One of them was the LE content card, another was a slip for the code I mentioned in the OP.

So don't worry, as it comes inside the game case.

It's in the box. I saw an LE unboxing where he opened it up and went through everything. When he opened the game case he pulled out some of the paper on the instruction booklet side. One of them was the LE content card, another was a slip for the code I mentioned in the OP.

So don't worry, as it comes inside the game case.

Thank you very much for clearing that up.

Oh I know, I've just been progressing slowly since I've been busy with other things. I could probably finish it in an afternoon if I had the time to do so.

No problem. I'm not even going to be using my LE Boxer since they have Border Collies in the game, which happen to be my absolute favorite breed :D

Mine too, since I have one in real life it would be cool to have one in fable 3

Mine too, since I have one in real life it would be cool to have one in fable 3

I grew up with one when I was little. Sadly he died a few years ago and I have a new Border Collie now. And I have one as an avatar prop. And I'll have one in Fable III :)

On a side note, I finished the book last night. Good read.