Arbitrarily Exterminated

Knomadic

Nope, but it really doesn't take long after you have done everything else. Chapter 4, Sewer area with a smart gun 30 ish kills every 2 minutes, just reload checkpoint when there are no more Xenos, or bullets, for sure the fastest way. You could farm other areas that have unlimited respawns, but this is the best place. Took me maybe an hour after everything else was done. The info about location is in the guide already, but just thought I should add it here as well.

Nope, but it really doesn't take long after you have done everything else. Chapter 4, Sewer area with a smart gun 30 ish kills every 2 minutes, just reload checkpoint when there are no more Xenos, or bullets, for sure the fastest way. You could farm other areas that have unlimited respawns, but this is the best place. Took me maybe an hour after everything else was done. The info about location is in the guide already, but just thought I should add it here as well.

Yeah I saw that method on a different web site. I'm actually using that spot for the challenges that I'm working on.

After finishing campaign on Badass difficulty

After finishing all the challenges, ended up being level 50.

Spent about an hour and half grinding kills in Hadley's Hope with smartgun, as mentioned earlier.

By that time, I had ranked up to level 51, and got the cheevo about several more runs after that.

I'll probably wait for the Bug Hunt DLC in March to start working on ranking up to 60.

I'll probably wait for the Bug Hunt DLC in March to start working on ranking up to 60.

It really doesn't take long to level from 51 to 60. Replay the final level on Ultimate Badass, with at least one other person recommend, and keep killing the queen. Do this for about an hour or two and you will be at level 60 in no time. You get around 2800 - 2890, depending if you kill the few Xenos that spawn. Its really not that bad.

It really doesn't take long to level from 51 to 60. Replay the final level on Ultimate Badass, with at least one other person recommend, and keep killing the queen. Do this for about an hour or two and you will be at level 60 in no time. You get around 2800 - 2890, depending if you kill the few Xenos that spawn. Its really not that bad.

Thanks. I'll give it a shot tonite.

Does increasing the difficulty spawn more Aliens??

No.

However, playing with a second player does. There are sections that have few enemies or no enemies when you play singleplayer (regardless of difficulty). However, get a second person or more in on it, and you get more enemies. The Queen boss fight at the end never spawns xenomorphs to fight unless you're with a second player. The fight with The Raven is the same way.

The more players are with you, the more Xenomorphs.

But, if you're really looking for a LOT of Xenomorphs to kill... There are several sections of the game that spawn them infinitely forever and ever until you move on or die. You could always use those locations if it matters so much.

• 1 month later...

Currently grinding on Hadley's Hope with smart gun after playing through on recruit and ultimate bad ass and no achievement after 45 mins. Hope reloading the checkpoint does not loose the kills you rack up!!