FINALLY!! Endure made easy(ish) for the average Halo player...

Shpeshal Ed

Ok guys, a friend of mine and I who have been racking our brains trying to work out how in the HELL to complete Endure have come across a method that may or may not exist already. If it does, we sure as hell haven't found it because we scoured high and low for a method that would work for us.

What makes this method great is that it will work for even average Halo players. Which I believe we are. We're not terribble, but we're not anything special.

Now 4 players is strongly recommended, but we got to the final Stage/Wave/Round with only 3 and a guest signed in doing nothing. Which made the job harder again, and yet we still got to the end, only failing at the VERY last hurdle.

Basically, get 4 players on Lost Platoon. And the basic strategy for the map is to camp in the room whihc is basically smack bang in the centre of the map. Not the one with the Spartan Laser in it (with the Warthog out the front as well), but the OTHER room which is a part of the 'tunnel' in the centre of the map.

It's basically using te Spartan method of funneling the enemies into a small doorway that you can hammer down on.

But here's the key to the whole thing. You need to periodically steal choppers. Steal youselves 4 choppers, camp them in that room and just spam bullets at the doorway.

But you might be thinking, what happens when the enemy grenade spamming starts? Sometimes, even 4 choppers can't take down a grenade chucking Brute quick enough to stop him throwing a grenade in and spoiling the party.

When this happens, which would generally be from Wave 3 on, the Chopper closest to the door needs to simply charge him, and exit the room. Once out, he/she needs to start 'Figure 8-ing' around the map, mowing down enemies and making their way eventually back inside the safety of the room.

Same strategy for the Chieftans. Make sure one or two of you charge out, and figure 8 for a bit and make your way back in.

You're going to lose some lives here and there, and maybe a chopper sometimes, but just keep trying to steal one back, and always have at LEAST one or two guys inside the room, and it shouldn't take you more than 3 or 4 hours to finish this off even with average Halo players.

Better Halo players could probably do it much quicker and easier.

We had 3 Average-above average Halo players, and a non active guest, and we got to the final final final stage and JUST failed, and we clocked in at about 4 and 3/4 hours.

So an extra player, would have made a WORLD of difference to our playthrough.

OR you can do the StandUpGuy42 certified way to get Endure

Load Alpha Site

First Chieftan that comes, kill take his hammer, smack all the boxes to one side, and make 4 boxes stack 2x2 on one side pick which you like, (take note this will only hold until the hunters come they just swing thru), but it holds cheiftans back they just stand on one side of the box, but regular brutes and grunts climb the box

so basically you already get them from two directions, this makes them come from one

and when you get ENDURE THIS WAY send me a PM thanking me and telling me how worthless your teams were the first 5 times you tried ENDURE

Method works.

As you can see in my profile, I got it last night.

Clocked in at just shy of 200 minutes with 4 people using the method posted in the OP. So like I said, for all you average/not bad Halo players out there, it's a sure fire method of getting Endure, and it's not all that difficult as long as you have 4 players that are willing to stick to the plan.