Get a life achievement

Raven1709

Well I have more then 50 days done and it still hasn't unlocked for me. I don't play it through instant action, but I do host match against 16 bots, which only 11 of them appear in Rising Sun. I play 60 times 3 matches and 1 times 20. I always do the same thing play a deathmatch in player, but I'm really getting a bit frustrated now. I can check cause my kills for deathmatches show that I have more then 11000 kills.

I don't believe I'm doing anything wrong, and I haven't heard the achievement is glitched. So does anyone have a tip or knows what's going on here?

Otherwise can someone tell me how the timezone change / glitch works? I know how I can change it but if I go back a day does that count as well or do I have to go back, start the game up, quit out change the zone back to "now" and then do my matches?

I have the game but haven't gotten into it yet...though I've done the research on this achievement getting ready for it. It may just be that some of those kills you got didn't count so you actually ended up with slightly under 200 some of those days.

For the timezone glitch, all you need to do it change the timezone so that it's a different day - whatever timezone will accomplish that at the time. It doesn't matter that you technically end up doing it several times for the same day apparently...the fact that the date changed is enough for the game. You'll have to exit and re-enter the game every time anyway because you have to enter the dashboard's settings.

The best way to get the achievement is to host a 10 minute match on Morbias Arena and turn on the "Super berserk" mutator. Kill some bots with the enforcer than grab a second. Get 200 kills and your good for the day. I kept on switching the time zone on my Xbox 360 Dashboard back and forth making sure it was a new day. I got that achievement a couple weeks ago and got my "Ranked Champion" achievement about 1 hour ago. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i was wondering if story counts as 200 kills

Only kills in multiplayer count, none in campaign, none in instant action.

Set up a multiplayer game as host, on morbias, super beserk and weapon replacement set to enforcers and game length 10minutes. Set 16 bots. You'll easily rack up 200+ kills in the one match.

• 2 months later...

This may sound like a stupid question... but what if you get more than 200 kills? like say to make sure you got 215 kills each time. I have done maybe 20 days so far getting "at least" but not exactly 200 kills... does it matter if its over or does it have to be exact?

I'm pretty sure its fine but never hurts to ask... lol