Minor bugs/glitches I've encountered

This is a fun game so far, and on Veteran difficulty, it has offered challenge. I'll be playing a second time through on Commander shortly, and unfortunately there are some bugs that won't be patched in time. I haven't experienced anything game breaking, or mission breaking, but here's what I found:

*Recently acquired the "Quick Charge Backpack", which reduces cooldown time on abilities with no penalty, but it doesn't work for Carter; it works on all the agents though. This makes me wonder if other backpacks also aren't working properly, but are harder to tell, such as the damage increase or less damage taken types. "The Tactician Pack" that improves range of abilities(among other bonuses) also wasn't working, even on agents.

*Funny bug where Agent Percy is standing on one side of the room(Ready Room), yet his voice is heard coming from another Agent(with subtitles showing his name and the agent's mouth moving). This also happened with Analyst Krut who stands in Operations; an agent on the opposite side of the room is talking in Krut's voice with his mouth moving but clearly not Krut.

*Quartermaster Webb disappears from the armory after around Mission 4 or so I believe, yet he still talks to you when you walk past.

*I did notice the Dr. Heinrich Dresner side quest at the beginning of the game where he clearly tells you to test a gun at the firing range and report back to him, but you can't actually do anything. - This was posted on here already.

*Some small events in the base will repeat themselves if you walk past them again and again: a sectoid in the lab getting shot in the head by a soldier, the scientist experiment where one disappears while using teleportation etc. Not a big deal but shouldn't happen.

*Technical Brennan(guy who decontaminates you every time you enter and leave the lab) apparently has face alteration surgery because he looks different each time.

*I've seen Carter do that silly "slap his palm on top of his fist" hand gesture like 200+ times lol. Geez come on already, mix in some other stuff.

*Several occasions where people repeat themselves after advancing the dialogue tree.

It's mostly small things, except for the backpacks not working properly, which to me is a problem that shouldn't have been missed. There's surprisingly almost no information on this game on Wikia's, Gamefaqs etc, so I don't know where else to post; maybe someone can relay this through the proper channels. It is a very enjoyable game otherwise.

I've experienced several bugs that cause the game not to be able to proceed, mainly because:

- enemies that are supposed to spawn, didn't (and therefore a door that is supposed to be unlocked after the fight, didn't open as well)

- enemies stuck in a room, doesn't show up in battle focus (causing a locked door to not open, again)

- walking into the elevator at the base and falling into a black hole (I was floating in black air, and looking up at all the nice structures in the base)

- AI running in circles and doesn't respond to any commands

Reloading worked so not a big issue, just frustrating to have to reload.

*On my first playthrough, I was nice to the Infiltrator during interrogation, and Agent Weaver said I was too soft on him etc. This time around I pistol whipped and shot him in his shoulder, and she still said the same thing. Everyone else responded accordingly.

*There's this NPC called "Major Nigrosh"(sp?); first time I saw him he was a scientist in the engineering lab, then later on he is an engineer near the armory, and finally he is an agent around the same area, with a different face every time. I'm guessing it's just a random thing with this guy but still could be fixed.

*Dr. Hara shares the same exact face with Quartermaster Webb. His face may be randomly generated, but shouldn't since he does play a minor role in the game.

This isn't me bashing the game because I really like it. Hope it sells more copies down the road and would be nice if little things like this are patched.