My first lego game

Ostrowski

This is my first lego game and all I have to say is im happy I waited to play lotr first. Im a big fan of lotr so to play a game that is good and how they throw in a few funny moments is great. I just borrowed lego indiana jones so after this ill try that one out. Which lego game is your favorite and which should I get after indianapolis jones?

p.s I didnt spell it wrong, just a trailer park boys reference. Big tpb fan.

Randy why the hell are you dressed like a bumble bee and lahey why the fuck do you look like indianapolis jones? ~Ricky

Personally I still think that the original Lego Star Wars games are the best ones. There's just something about being able to use the Force that makes them so special that none of the other Lego games were able to replicate, except maybe the Harry Potter ones but instead of the Force you could use magic. But either way, the Star Wars ones are awesome, maybe it's because they're what I grew up with. :)

• 3 weeks later...

all the lego games are fun a few take more time to finish then most.. lego marvel may piss you off like it has for several people.. if you are looking at wanting a fun quick lego game i would say play lego pirates and then play both harry potters. if you want a game that will give you a lot of battles and some gold brick challenges get lego star wars 3 you will be able to get all achievements

is there any need for 4 signatures? takes up my whole screen ^^

anyway

i myself have just started playing the Lego games. I completed Lego marvel at the weekend, I'm currently playing Lego Batman and i have the Star Wars games to play next.

Looking forward to playing the Indiana Jones and Harry Potter one too

• 9 months later...
  • 3 years later...