BCS Conference Invite

quick5057

When do you actually get invited? Off-season, pre-season, or during the season?

I've done everything the achievement guide said, but I still haven't gotten invited.:mad: I've been modifying my schedule to include Ohio State, Michigan, and Wisconsin every year.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

I decided to do it over again using Notre Dame since their an Independent and they are already a 6-star team. I got invited to the MAC Conference the first year which I accepted. Now I'm going to play a couple more years hoping I'll get invited into the Big 10 Conference. I'll post the results once I'm finished.

Tip: If you set everyone on the roster to 99 for ND, you can sim 4 years straight and be undefeated each year (including the National Championship). I know this is cheap, but I've already played the Dynasty a zillion times trying to get this achievement and have been unsuccessful.

Edit: OMFG!! I finally got it. I played over 7 seasons using Notre Dame. You need to be undefeated every year and win the National Championship. I simming all games the entire 7 years. This is the most retarded achievement I've ever encountered and I'm so relieved that I finally got it.

• 3 weeks later...

It depends on the length of the time you have been in the conference you are in. If you get invited into the MAC you aren't going to get into a BCS conference the very next year...you have to dominate the competition for a few years and prove that you are ready to take on a BCS caliber schedule. It isn't retarded at all actually...it is a rare occurrence in NCAA and if you have a dominant team then you get rewarded. Don't bitch that you had to boost to get an achievement and it " took too long"...god damn

This is starting to piss me off...i took western michigan and have gone through 6 season of 14-0 ball including a conference championship every year...5 of 6 BCS bowls including 1 National Championship...and i haven't gotten a god damn invite. I got my 6-stars after season 5 no problem....the last damn achievement on the game....

This is starting to piss me off...i took western michigan and have gone through 6 season of 14-0 ball including a conference championship every year...5 of 6 BCS bowls including 1 National Championship...and i haven't gotten a god damn invite. I got my 6-stars after season 5 no problem....the last damn achievement on the game....

Just keep simming seasons and goin undefeted man, I was in the exact same situation as you, and I finally got it today.

It's not glitched....just a pain in the ass. Go through with ND and do all the in seasons recruiting then sim til you win every game. I only signed 6 during the season and was in 10th but had a huge first week of the off-season and signed 8 ppl, 7 of which were 5-star recruits. Then just recruit the rest of the off-season and you'll get it.

Oh and i got my conference invite after 9 years of 14-0 ball. Won conference and coach of the year every time and 3 NC's. Anyone else who is stuck just keep with it...it'll come to you

You can get this one at the end of the first season as found by another forum member (sorry don't recall the post or name offhand...but I don't take credit) and I can confirm that it works.

Pick TCU in the mountain west conference. Sim through there season. Just make sure its a winning season and you win your bowl game.

After the bowl game you will get invited to join the big 12 and presto achievement unlocked after only 1 season. I tried this out three times and each time was the same result.

does this post look familiar?

"It depends on the length of the time you have been in the conference you are in. If you get invited into the MAC you aren't going to get into a BCS conference the very next year...you have to dominate the competition for a few years and prove that you are ready to take on a BCS caliber schedule. It isn't retarded at all actually...it is a rare occurrence in NCAA and if you have a dominant team then you get rewarded. Don't bitch that you had to boost to get an achievement and it " took too long"...god damn"

hahahaha the very next day you were bitching about the same thing you said not to bitch about !! HAHAHAHAHA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah i can confirm this...I tried for 7 simmed years with notre dame going undefeated as national champs and no luck. I figured what the hell i edited a few players on tcu and simulated the first season going 9-3. i won my bowl game and it was instant invite to the big 12...achievement unlocked. this way was much easier than the notre dame way.

• 4 weeks later...

I tried the TCU trick and it didn't work on the first season (where I went 13-0 by simming), but it did work after the second season. I also unlocked the Heisman Trophy and Developed a New Pipeline State when going from season one to two.

• 3 weeks later...

I played 4 years with Western Michigan. 2 of those years went 14-0, with a BCS bowl invite, and won. After the 4th year I was asked to join the Big 10, and replace Purdue in the conference. You really have to dominate the smaller conference your in, and beat up some bigger schools. One of the easier achievements, IF you actually play the dynasty years through.

I'm working on this one right now as Western Michigan. I went undefeated my first year and now have to play Florida in the Sugar Bowl. I figure that with this win I'll boost myself to high ranks in the next season and hopefully be able to go undefeated again and win the Natn'l Champ. game and get closer to getting to 6 stars and that conference invite.