Seems like an Easy 200

• 3 weeks later...

Looks easy as well. Anyone who's gone to school in recent years would be able to do this. I don't know if anyone has ever watched the show but its a joke. Hardest stuff is American History (eg. Who was the first secretary of the treasurey) because, well, I'm just not American. I remember seeing some blonde woman on there who was talking about the new luxery car her husband just bought for her and then managed to get this question wrong: If x=3 then what does 2x equal? Now the answer is obviously 6, but she doesn't need to know that for life because she has a rich husband. God I hate those kind of people.

Looks easy as well. Anyone who's gone to school in recent years would be able to do this. I don't know if anyone has ever watched the show but its a joke. Hardest stuff is American History (eg. Who was the first secretary of the treasurey) because, well, I'm just not American. I remember seeing some blonde woman on there who was talking about the new luxery car her husband just bought for her and then managed to get this question wrong: If x=3 then what does 2x equal? Now the answer is obviously 6, but she doesn't need to know that for life because she has a rich husband. God I hate those kind of people.

damn spoiled wife's these days, they cant even figure out what 2x3 equals. lmao

Ill definately be getting this game, seems simple. We have the same show over here, except its called "Are you smarter than a 10 year old". God its so funny watching people getting simple questions wrong:p

Hell yeah, but our questions are harder... and Noel is a legend so ours is 10x better than the US version! :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Google is gay. I had to look up like 3 questions and google gave me two wrong answers..

Anyway, games stupid easy, I got the million achievement and million without cheating achievement the first game I actually tried so yeahh..

Only achievement that'll take effort is the timed million.

Google is gay. I had to look up like 3 questions and google gave me two wrong answers..

Anyway, games stupid easy, I got the million achievement and million without cheating achievement the first game I actually tried so yeahh..

Only achievement that'll take effort is the timed million.

You obvisiouly dont find a 10 year olds game easy because you googled some of the answers!!

Wow this might honestly be the worst grammer I have even seen on this site

Who cares about grammar? He gets all the questions 'rit', don't you remember? Haha!

I tried out the demo and it seems pretty fun with a huge amount of questions but I think I'll wait for a price drop for this one if one ever comes around.

All u need 2 do is answer like 10 questions which u could Google but these r friggin 5th grade questions

Of course you can Google it. But the game being called "Are you smarter than tha 5th Grader" you really shouldn't need to.

If you do need to certainly don't admit that you aren't smarter than a 5th Grader on a public forum.

Unless your a 4th grader, in which case it's fine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have seen this show, and I can say with certainty that 75% of these questions can't be answered by your average 5th grader. Your average 12th grader might be able to answer more of them, but in Elementary School I never remember learning all of the technical crap some of the questions are about. Show me a 5th grader who knows the name of the first satellite launched by the United States, and the name of the 6th president of the United States, and I'll show you a flying pig.