How pumped does the opening music make you?

Xer0 Ph0kus

Mmm me not so much, really dislike rap music in general, but thats just me.

I dislike rap music in general as well, but every genre has its exceptions. Opening track is one of those for me. On the other hand, the rest of the game's soundtrack is 'meh'.

Mmm me not so much, really dislike rap music in general, but thats just me.

This. Rap "Music" just doesn't do it for me.

I either mute it or watch TV while it loads up. The music itself is fine, but the lyrics are atrocious. I get that it might be not taking itself seriously with the lyrics, but I still can't stand it.

And This.

I find it very, Very annoying. I usually mute the TV/Headset.

Edited by ZingZitang

For me it just accentuates how long it takes the game to bloody start compared to HD where it was the short silly voice then an almost immediate start to playing.

Personally I think the whole soundtrack is just really quite bad tbh.

Thankfully the past few times I've started it up I've remembered to have my own music playing through the guide before it begins.

I love it!

Although, I think it is supposed to be more of a joke than anything else. Like trying so hard to make it seem like they're trying. (does that make sense)

Anyways, I like the music overall. If anyone wants the shadows songs, Trials released it for free on one of their blog sites. not super hard to dig up online.

I love it!

Although, I think it is supposed to be more of a joke than anything else. Like trying so hard to make it seem like they're trying. (does that make sense)

I feel the same way. It makes me laugh everytime and puts me in a good mood to play. The lyrics are just so lame its hard to not enjoy it imo

i think its pretty bad. and as someone mentioned above, it only accentuates the point of how long it takes to get to the menu. its not a huge gripe, just annoying.

however, there's games out of there with much worse music. I'm looking at you Nier with your dollar store fantasy music that resets every single bloody time you enter a new area or building.