Achievement Discussion

Method

I would like to know how intense and long the workouts are. If they're 30 mins long that seems very doable, but if they're 1 hour long, that could provide a very steep challenge. Also I would like to know how varied each workout is. I don't really want to do the same workout every day.

Edit: Found my answer. "Troy Sheets: There are actually a whole lot of different programs in the product. We have 30 and 60-day programs, each with different goals. Whether you want to lose weight, build muscle, or just build endurance, we have a program for you. And when you're going through the programs, you are handed routines each day, and sometimes they are as little as 20 minutes, sometimes they are as much as an hour."

http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=thegamer&id=6304085

Edited by newbsicle

you can just do hit the mitts for 100 days. I just got the 3 days in a row or what ever it is after i did my 1st hit the mitts for the day and i have not done a "workout" yet. Was disappointed in hit the mitts i expected each fighter to have different routines and the achievement for not missing any strikes for all hit the mitts is only for one fighter.

Does the "complete all 12 Greg Jackson-specific exercises" achievement require you to do the 12 each on Bronze, Silver and Gold?

I donn't think so. If you go into customize a workout, the first 12 exercises you see should have a little picture of the trainer's head. I'd imagine you could just add those six and bronze them all to get it. Haven't tried it, but the accomplishment scoring for streaks in a trainer-specific exercise doesn't seem to care about the medal level.

I donn't think so. If you go into customize a workout, the first 12 exercises you see should have a little picture of the trainer's head. I'd imagine you could just add those six and bronze them all to get it. Haven't tried it, but the accomplishment scoring for streaks in a trainer-specific exercise doesn't seem to care about the medal level.

Yes just bronze required

Thanks guys. I did them all (since Im not doing the 30day /60day because of the save issues) on bronze, but only the Mark Delagrotte and Javier Mendez achievements opened up.

Boooooo.... lol, I even redid the ones that were only 'A' and got them 'A+' still no unlock.

ah well, what can I do... this game has been a difficult opponent. :D

Well, I got the achievement for Bronze medal on every excersise, but still didnt get the one for 12 Greg Jackson moves,,, LMFAO! how does that work :p

Wow. That doesn't make any sense. Maybe try doing 2 custom workouts. The 1st being the six moves on the 1st page n the 2nd with the next 6. That's what i did for the mark dellagrotte.

I just did two custom workouts with all slots filled n i did not get the "full plate" achieve. I also did all of mark dellagrotte signature excercises & no achieve. What gives with this game?

I got it tonight with Javier's set. When I set up the custom workout, I noticed that the warmup and cooldown were not pre-selected. Did you include them on yours?

I still have to do them all on Silver and Gold, so I will try that 6 and 6 specifically then (and cross my fingers)

Yea i just completed all of gregs signature moves n no achiev. I guess im in the same boat as you:(

I got it tonight with Javier's set. When I set up the custom workout, I noticed that the warmup and cooldown were not pre-selected. Did you include them on yours?

Yes i included them. I thought it would make it easier but still no achiev. I will try again tonight when i get off of work. hopefully it will unlock.

Edit: July 11 - I just did 2 more custom workouts. The 1st 1 i failed a excercise cause the kinect refused to detect me while doing a floor excercise, so i set up another custom workout which i completed n still no achievement.

Edited by VELVETxASSASSIN

I did all the Greg ones on Silver and it unlocked the achievement.

But I have a new complaint, after moving to Silver the trainer keeps saying things like 'You didnt go as fast as last time' No Shit!! I just did 30 reps on silver instead of 20 on bronze , what the hell do you expect?!

There are some really moronic things in this game.

...But I have a new complaint, after moving to Silver the trainer keeps saying things like 'You didnt go as fast as last time' No Shit!! I just did 30 reps on silver instead of 20 on bronze , what the hell do you expect?!...

Snap - I said the same thing! Mine was more like, "No Shit, dumb ass!"

What also pissed me off was doing 15 of 16 T-Ups and getting a FAIL! I busted my ass doing those 15, isn't that atleast a B, if not an A-?

Of well, I'll be back at it again tonight - probably end up shouting at the TV again.

What also pissed me off was doing 15 of 16 T-Ups and getting a FAIL! I busted my ass doing those 15, isn't that atleast a B, if not an A-?

You hit the nail on the head with this. My kinect barely detects me when i do floor excercises especially push ups n T-ups. These excercises are strenuous n to hear the trainer "come on push, u can do it". WTF! I am doing it, but i fail the excercise n the trainer is telling me how horrible i did n i have to do better next time. Up Yours. I busted a sweat to get those reps done. End Rant!

With all that being said i will be back for more tonight.