how awesome is this GAME.

x uKz BeAsTz x

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This game is pretty sweet. My gf and I picked it up at a thrift store a few weekends ago for 3 dollars (!). Doesnt have a case or manual and is pretty scratched up, but still plays fine so far. Much better than the Indy Lego games, although maybe I should go back and give them a shot after this...

• 2 months later...

Lego games in general are just so fun. Lego Batman was a pretty decent game. I favor Lego Star Wars or Lego Pirates much more just because I did not have any problems with my saves for those games. I had to redo Lego Batman at 90% because I could not get the achievements for destroying certain characters with other ones, thus I beat the game with my 2nd file and got 100% in that. Then I started Lego SW Complete again for the 3rd time on this profile because I only beat it on my other NON XBL profile... I kill myself for these lego games. Hope Lego Batman 2 is a billion times better than this was.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Me too, but I've played this one more- the achievements seem to be pretty easy- I'm definitely shooting for a 1,000 :drunk

Should definitely play Pure, was a great fun 1000G.

LEGO Batman, on the other hand, is by far the most lacking in the LEGO series. Started it today (I freaking LOVE the other LEGO games) and I'm not very impressed. Okay, I guess, but no better than a 5/10 or 6/10 IMO.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
I have been playing LEGO Batman for a few days now i have gotten 94.8% game completion, in my opinion the Campaign really sets the scene of a Batman trilogy and it helps to get a background feel of Batman, if i had to rate it out of 10 i would rate it a 8.5/10.

I would agree this game is just too awesome i got it with my xbox i was like "ahh this gon' suck" but it's brutal

• 4 months later...