Songs at the end of the chapters

Lex Talionis

How is it possible skipping the songs? I loved the whole concept. They are great songs and give you time to just take in what you have gone through, breath a little and prepare for the next chapter.

I wish they would have played some credits at the end of each episode, to make it feel more like a TV show.

I think that's Roy Orbinson: In dreams....

I usually would listen to about half of the song or enough to get the flavor of the song and then want to find out where the plot was going so I'd skip ahead.

Another good one was David Bowie: Space Oddity. I always love that one.

I've yet to listen to the soundtrack cd that came with the Limited Edition. Hopefully it's the songs they list on the soundtrack playback...

And for those of you who don't know the Soundtrack songs can be played back from the extras menu.

I think that's Roy Orbinson: In dreams....

I usually would listen to about half of the song or enough to get the flavor of the song and then want to find out where the plot was going so I'd skip ahead.

Another good one was David Bowie: Space Oddity. I always love that one.

I've yet to listen to the soundtrack cd that came with the Limited Edition. Hopefully it's the songs they list on the soundtrack playback...

And for those of you who don't know the Soundtrack songs can be played back from the extras menu.

I think In Dreams is the song at the end of chapter 1!!

You can skip the songs by pressing B. I never do. Imo the songs fit perfectly so i listen to the end. I especially love the track it plays when episode 2 ends. Beautiful piece of music.

Just did a bit of checking for you and it's Haunted by Poe

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3lBF2h-Pl0][/ame]

Edited by doughnut18

This makes me excited even more.. I've finished Episode 1.. and took a break to make sure I don't power through (JUST finished Red Dead..)

Poe rocks.. so far this games writing and music is so good.

You've finished Red Dead.... seriously? how long is it?

22 hrs and I have 86% Completion. I work overnights graveyard.. with Tues-Thurs nights off. My friends all work weekday 9-5s, soo I end up with nothing to do from 9 AM til about 10 AM ish? Turns into an abundance of gaming time.. lol. (And we're in a shitty heat wave, so i can't sleep for crap..even with AC)

So yeah.. it was stellar, but I wish I'd played this first (I'm a huge western junky, but this story is SO GOOD)

I wish they would have played some credits at the end of each episode, to make it feel more like a TV show.

When the music started, I really expected to see credits and it's kinda shame that they didn't implement it but it probably wouldn't have made much sense to do the redits after every episode. Besides, who would they credit? It certainly wouldn't be all of the crew. Perhaps a credit list of who starred in that particular episode would have sufficed?

I was pleasantly surprised to hear Nick Cave's Up Jumped the Devil at the end of the 2nd or 3rd radio broadcast--loved that song for years although Red Right Hand would have been cool too.

The other picks so far seem to fit in with the atmosphere (kind of spooky/kind of dreamy) but wouldn't minded some Type O Negative (e.g. Love You to Death, All Hallow's Eve, Wolf Moon), Eden (Rain Washed), NIN (Something I Can Never Have or The Day the World Went Away), or even Cradle of Filth's Ghost in the Fog in the game.

At the middle of chapter 3 now by the way.

Just did a bit of checking for you and it's Haunted by Poe

I'm a big Poe fan and was pretty excited when I heard "Haunted" come on at the end of Episode 2. Anyone who likes that tune should really check out her Haunted CD. It's awesome.

Also, anyone who's in the mood for a good creepy read should check out "House of Leaves" by Mark Z. Danielewski (Poe's brother). It's one of the best, creepiest books I've ever read and it will eff you up.

Also, anyone who's in the mood for a good creepy read should check out "House of Leaves" by Mark Z. Danielewski (Poe's brother). It's one of the best, creepiest books I've ever read and it will eff you up.

Thanks for the book recommendation; I just placed a hold on it with my library and will check it out.

related to Mark Z Danielewski, author of 'House of Leaves'. If you liked this game then check out the book, its really creepy and a mind blower

Glad to see another "House of Leaves" fan 'round these parts. It's seriously one of, if not THE best book I've ever read. I've recommended it to a few of my friends and they've all loved it.

Also, if I remember correctly, Poe's "Haunted" song played during the closing credits of Blair Witch 2.