The Official "Where is that Kitty" Thread

BelieveITorNOT

....however, i am certain that the best part to do the cat searching is when the little white icon with a red question mark in it pops up (usually above the daily planet) because when that icon is there, there will be NO other icons or random encounters...problem solved. as long as you do not approach the question mark icon, you are free to roam around and find all the cats.

wish i had known this when i did it.:rant: anyway this should be put in the guide.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

now anyone looking for kittens take a deep breath and relax. i recommend reading all posts in this thread and using the guide some that are hard to find are in spots that are duplicated on the map. for example the kitten isnt on the roof of the shiny building. its true its not because even though you are in the right spot on the map if you read the comments on the posts in this thread there are two similar buildings a block apart and the comments will tell you to move northeast a block or so. I can confirm it can be done in one playthrough as i just finished mine. just relax and you can do it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

3rd time was the charm for me.

first time i was missing 4 cats. i was looking after i beat the game so for me anyways 96 went MIA. so i started over found all the cats then when i loaded my save file that had everything else done both files got corrupted. so now all i have left is to beat the game and i'll be done with this game finally. it's been in my library for way to long

Oh god I doN,t believe this....... I searched for all kitties and each time I found one, I marked it on the map.... did everything without problem, got to number 92.....

The guide is pretty clear with this one, and I found the location... but fuck! no kitty there.... can this one be glitched? I'm sure I got every other one... damn!

Well..... Started a new game to check that location.... still not there... FML

Hummm, I guess.... look at the real places and stop searching if it's getting late lol. Next morning I searched again and found the last kitten!

Edited by PreKell

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This achievement is bugging me!

I can't find kitten 63. I've found the exact location, tried reloading the game numerous times but nothing is happening. Yet I go to a previous save file and the goddamn kitten is there minus the other 57 I have found.

Really can't be arsed with this bullcrap, why can't EA make a game that actually works..

• 9 months later...

1st post here in almost a year, sweet.

I was at 99/100 #95 was nowhere to be found [though I didn't realize it at the time], I turned off my Xbox, I went through everything on here with a fine tooth comb & when I returned turned my game back on to scour the city for the last one I figured I'd check the spots where 2 were next to each other on the map & the more common spots people talked about in this thread that they missed. Turned out mine was #95.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...