Achievement Guide and Road Map

Just did another song I haven´t had 5 stars on before using the "not looking at the dancers and go by the music" thing. Got 5 stars on the first try!

Seems like the lag hasn´t been calculated correctly in some songs or even just parts of songs. Cuz I noticed I got perfects but was slightly ahead of the dancers but in sync with the music.

We don´t have any lag with GH and RB games, so it´s pretty safe to say it´s not an issue with our setup.

Edited by TanyaSpace

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've played Thriller on Performance Mode at least 20 times and still haven't gotten 5 stars, it's really irritating. I ALWAYS break my multiplier when I get the crown, which is at the beginning on the singing part that has the "Killer, Diller, Chiller, etc" part, I think it's glitched - the lyrics on screen aren't even accurate. Anyhow, I've gotten 176K on Performance and didn't get 5 stars, so you should change it from 175K+ to 176K+ :)

P.S - My girlfriend plays Beat It and always gets frustrated with the misses at the end and she's doing them correctly. I wonder if they can fix that via update or if it's just something people will have to deal with.

• 4 weeks later...

One of the most helpful things to do for this to be a true guide and not just a score cutoff chart would be to include helpful tips on each song. There are several dance moves that have to be done a certain way to register as "PERFECT", and sometimes it is not simply by mimicking the other dancers, but by doing a move faster/slower or being sure to have your body closer/further from the kinect. I realize this would be incredibly time consuming but it would help a lot, especially on songs where a certain move is repeated OVER and OVER, is very easy and yet seems to never register as PERFECT.

• 3 weeks later...

They Don't Really Care About Us to get 5 Stars in Performance Mode Get 104,000 points

The Way You Make Me Feel to get 5 Stars in Perfomance Mode Get 152,000+ Points

Rock With You to get 5 Stars In Performance Mode Get 105,250 points

Billie Jean to get 5 Stars In Performance Mode Get 144,000+ points

Black Or White to get 5 Stars In Performance Mode Get 102,000+ points

Edited by SYAK

• 3 weeks later...
Out of 10, what would you say the difficulty is to get the full 1000GS?

9/10 difficulty. If you're a completionist, you'll be working a while on this one. Although a great game, it's not easy to cap the full 1k. Good luck if you grab it;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...