Achievement Discussion

L3giOn

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

A lot of the online achievements are not that bad -- you can actually make all of the class levels without playing anyone else! The game will fill in empty slots with AI cars and they count toward goals. However, some things (like betting on races and crew races) require live players, so you won't get any of the legend achievements without a little help.

The billion dollar achievement isn't too bad. The betting functions in this game are broken, as you can give and take away nitrous as you bet. It isn't too bad online (where it's a small fraction), but offline you can give/take full bars at a time. Bet on a good underdog, give them boost, take away boost of anyone ahead, and make 10 to 1 on your money easy.

What I'm concerned about is scoring a 50,000,000 drift. That'll take a good solid while of just perpetually drifting.

Played this for a little while last night. The 'league' achievements seem pretty straight forward - just complete the required number of challenges to unlock the event to level up.

What I can't for the life of me figure out (unless it unlocks later in the menu system) is how you're supposed to be able to:

1- sell or trade cars online

2- trade decals online

3- download someone's dna

The 'instruction manual' that the game comes with says to download dna through the 'driver dna lab menu', but I've been through each part of every menu I could find and I CAN'T find any type of option that lets you do any of this or trading/selling cars.

Suggestions or any info would be appreciated.

Buying decals, cars, and downloading driver DNA all happen online.

Pre-race (after the game lobby and before the race starts) you can see the players and their cars. If they have a car or decal set for sale, there will be a prompt under their DNA stats to buy. To offer something to sell, hit the appropriate option in your online garage (decal sets transfer over from offline play, cars do not).

Driver DNA is obtained after a race. On the results screen, hit the right trigger (right bumper?) to bring up a prompt to save the DNA of that race. The first time you do this will get you the achievement.

Buying decals, cars, and downloading driver DNA all happen online.

Pre-race (after the game lobby and before the race starts) you can see the players and their cars. If they have a car or decal set for sale, there will be a prompt under their DNA stats to buy. To offer something to sell, hit the appropriate option in your online garage (decal sets transfer over from offline play, cars do not).

Driver DNA is obtained after a race. On the results screen, hit the right trigger (right bumper?) to bring up a prompt to save the DNA of that race. The first time you do this will get you the achievement.

Thanks!

Just a thought... would you consider writing the guide for this. So far, from what I've read, all your posts in the Juiced forum are right on point and this game doesn't look like it will have a big following.... just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...

the easy way i found was too wait till world class so yon can bet 500k a go. Then bet on 5th place and wait till you get odds of 50/1 then you get 25mil easy take a while to get a billion though. as for drifting go to create dna select drift king and select 5mins on a track your good at you can get the 5mill ach easy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

found a solution for the glitched achievements.......tested it and it worked for me.....

For the all goals completed achievements, when you have 1 more goal to complete make a backup of your save and then do the goal....if it doesnt give you the achievement, copy back the old save and try again the final goal and from the 2th,3rd,4th try etc u'll get the achievement

ps this is for pc