Can you marry Serana?

barakkas

Guest Scotty
I have grown to like her, so I want to marry her.

i cant personally confirm, but according to other people, you cant marry her.

I placed the following link in another thread as well, but felt it belonged here better;

LINK

Link goes to a petition you can sign if you wish Serana to become available for marriage. The petition organizer has already said he's going to notify Bethesda about the results (currently 1142 signatures in about 3 days), but the more people sign the better.

Am I the only one that hopes the petition doesn't go through? Don't get me wrong, if a bunch of folks really have that much of a digital hard-on for a videogame character, who am I to judge, but on the same token, can you all honestly say you'd rather have Bethesda coding Serana to be a marriage option rather than working on fixes for bugs or new content?

I really hope not. There's plenty of better dating sims out there guys.

Am I the only one that hopes the petition doesn't go through? Don't get me wrong, if a bunch of folks really have that much of a digital hard-on for a videogame character, who am I to judge, but on the same token, can you all honestly say you'd rather have Bethesda coding Serana to be a marriage option rather than working on fixes for bugs or new content?

Yeah. Kinda surprised to see a petition about this... I can't help but laugh.

I'm hoping for a petition to end all petitions.

You must not have seen what she does with a Falmer staff, and she doesn't even have to use any ectoplasm.

They probably wouldn't do it because most people would be married at that point in the story but you're right that it would be great if they listened

If I am not wrong, you can have more wifes than one... and even if not. I would kill my current wife for her lol

If I am not wrong, you can have more wifes than one... and even if not. I would kill my current wife for her lol

You are wrong (To my knowledge) and killing current wife wont help you. You cannot remarry when your spouse dies (or has that been patched?).

Edited by ShaggyB

• 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...