Favorite UFC fighter

Otonielgt

What is everyone's favorite Fighter that they are looking Foward to using in UFC:Undisputed?

I Cant wait To play as Anderson Silva:uzi:

Here is a list of all the confirmed playable fighters to help choose.

Heavyweight

Brock Lesnar

Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira

Frank Mir

Randy Couture

Cheick Kongo

Gabriel Gonzaga

Brandon Vera

Andrei Arlovski

Mirko CroCop

Tim Sylvia

Heath Herring

Mark Coleman

Gabriel Gonzaga

Cain Velasquez

Fabricio Werdum

Antoni Hardonk

Eddie Sanchez

Justin McCully

Light Heavyweight

Forrest Griffin

Chuck Liddell

Wanderlei Silva

Quinton Jackson

Rashad Evans

Keith Jardine

Ryan Bader

Tito Ortiz

Mauricio Rua

Lyoto Machida

Thiago Silva

Stephan Bonnar

James Irvin

Houston Alexander

Ryan Bader

Kazuhiro Nakamura

Wilson Gouveia

Tim Boetsch

Middleweight

Anderson Silva

Rich Franklin

Dan Henderson

Damian Maia

Michael Bisping

Yushin Okami

Amir Sadollah

Nate Marquardt

Kendall Grove

Evan Tanner

Thales Leites

Chris Leben

Martin Kampmann

Jason McDonald

Drew McFedries

Ricardo Almeida

Welterweight

Georges St-Pierre

Matt Hughes

Diego Sanchez

Marcus Davis

Josh Koscheck

Thiago Alves

Karo Parisyan

Ben Saunders

Matt Serra

Jon Fitch

Anthony Johnson

Mike Swick

Chris Lytle

Josh Burkman

Kyle Bradley

Matt Arroyo

Lightweight

B.J. Penn

Sean Sherk

Roger Huerta

Kenny Florian

Joe Stevenson

Clay Guida

Efrain Escudero

Tyson Griffin

Gray Maynard

Mac Danzig

Frankie Edgar

Thiago Tavares

Rich Clementi

Nate Diaz

Hermes Franca

Spencer Fisher

Joe Lauzon

Mark Bocek

Edited by Otonielgt

Guest ScottyB
Wanderlei Silva with jabs, takedowns & leg kicks will be deadly.

More like Knees, Windmill hooks & leg kicks :woop:

Ill be Wand or Bisping first.

Swick, and Maia but since submissions are horrible...

I can't wait to fight with Evan Tanner just to get to see him fight again :(

Submissions aren't horrible, they are pretty easy. I mean you won't get a sub with Liddell on any difficulty but beginner, and to do that you have just really work leg kicks and body shots for a round or 2. Shogun can do submissions a lot easier just wait until his stamina is low (if you don't know how to see stamina then go to options and turn it on) once that green bar is almost gone just go for it, and rotate the right stick as fast as you can. I'm sure they would be even easier for someone like Maia though because he probably has the best BJJ in the UFC.

Submissions aren't horrible, they are pretty easy. I mean you won't get a sub with Liddell on any difficulty but beginner, and to do that you have just really work leg kicks and body shots for a round or 2. Shogun can do submissions a lot easier just wait until his stamina is low (if you don't know how to see stamina then go to options and turn it on) once that green bar is almost gone just go for it, and rotate the right stick as fast as you can. I'm sure they would be even easier for someone like Maia though because he probably has the best BJJ in the UFC.

I know how to submit ppl lol and they are horrible...Flash KOs but no Flash subs = broken...most subs happen in the 1st round bc later in the fight fighters get sweaty and it's hard to lock it in...so the fact that it's nigh impossible to sub in the 1st round is horrible

I know how to submit ppl lol and they are horrible...Flash KOs but no Flash subs = broken...most subs happen in the 1st round bc later in the fight fighters get sweaty and it's hard to lock it in...so the fact that it's nigh impossible to sub in the 1st round is horrible

It's not impossible to submit in the first round have I have done it twice now on advanced against a CPU. I think your fingers,palm and reaction time is broken. Have you played against another real player? No you haven't otherwise you would have learned you can submit a real player in the first round pretty often. Just because you can't submit the CPU while your spamming sub and not even working the stamina bar doesn't mean subs are broke.

It's not impossible to submit in the first round have I have done it twice now on advanced against a CPU. I think your fingers,palm and reaction time is broken. Have you played against another real player? No you haven't otherwise you would have learned you can submit a real player in the first round pretty often. Just because you can't submit the CPU while your spamming sub and not even working the stamina bar doesn't mean subs are broke.

Oh my I guess you're watching me, I'll get blinds...since you clearly know I have not tried this against other players. here's your flaws:

A. Why on earth would i waste the entirety of the match giving myself ample time to be KO'd, so That i get a shot at maybe not getting reversed and end up on the bottom, when in literally 1/3rd the time I can just take him down and GnP and knock him out while taking 0 damage and 0 chances to lose the fight. It's a FLAW and anyone who can't see that is just a THQ nuthugger

B. Ya I have subbed real ppl, but does EVERYONE who buys this game have xbox live or will a large portion of their gameplay be aginst the computer..ya...