Achievement Trading Thread

Method

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking for people to do a lot of the co op achievements with. If anyone has a hardcore save at the end that would be really helpful as well. I have a lvl 19 save with anjali and reinhart as well as a save before the first boss with both if anyone needs those. I also have a save at the last boss with anjali. If you can help me out with the hardcore or anything else send me a message and FR to Flopjacks.

I need the hardcore achievement and would appreciate anyone who has an end-game save helping me out. I can help with almost all of the achievements bar loremaster.

I have an end game save with katarina, got a save for hardcore at the rajani fight, if you help me with Helping Hand then ill get you all the other achievements you need. GT: UndyingCarcass....send me a friend request followed by a message explaining we spoke on here. ill be getting the game back tonight, so anytime after that i can help :)

Looking for partner to do Lucas and that wizard dude lv 20 + complete and some assorted co-op achievements. But mainly looking for lv 20 achievements and complete.

Saves i got:

Anjali at lv 19 just before hitting lv 20.

Anjali at last boss on hardcore.

AI partner is fully mastered in a defensive ability if that matters.

Poke me on lolrogi if you want to do some.

edit:

just looking for reinhart lv 20 + complete and helping hand.

Edited by lolrogi

A friend and I are looking for someone to help with the hardcore achievement with a save right before the last boss. I will help with any, or all of the following in return-

level 19 save with Anjali

level 29 save with Anjali

end game save with Anjali which will get Perfectionist

save at Rajani for Rajani's Rival, Two Girls and Brofist achievements

save at Gunderic Manor for Leona achievement

save at Dapper Old Gent for Automaton achievement

save for Moment of Solace achievement on Jeyne fight 2

Just msg me on live, thanks

Still looking for anyone with a hardcore save that i can hop in and get the achivement, ive got a few saves for achivements if it helps anyone with a save get intrested. Send me a message or invite if you can help

Now I only need level 20 Anjali. I can offer Game completion as anyone but Lucas, Completionist, and Lore (If it's possible to help someone with it; I made a save RIGHT before the 60th lore).

GT: Ryamus