Favorite game of all time! or Series!

DarcEmrik

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seen some pretty amazing titles, I know that this is like the 12th time someone has done a thread on something like this, but I am trying to get post up, plus I like knowing what other people think of games that they have played over time, anmyways happy gaming and happy belated Xmas!!!

Favorite Series: Tales of... (symphonia, in particular) this game had an enormous impact on me, it might have been cliche in retrospect, but to the 10 year old me it was storyline gold. The series has always had very original and deep stories, with character you get very attached too, Symphonia just had IT though.

Like everyone my age, LoZ was major. My father was huge into it, and it's just always been apart of my life since before i can remember. For me, like most, it's MUCH MUCH more than just a game.

C'mon guys, POKEMON is the best gaming series of all time! Red and Blue ftw. :)

When it comes to 360 games, it's definitally Fallout 3, hands down. I must have spent my entire 2nd year of Uni playing it.

Thinking abot it, I love too many games to really choose. Spyro 1 and 3 on the PS1 where just as incredible back in the day...