Achievement Trading Thread

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've created a session on Trueachievements for XP boosting in Conquest. It's set for this Saturday, 2/9/13 at 1pm Eastern. If you're a member of TA, join!

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=287247

I will be there Sat 2/9 at 1pm.

:drunkI will use my Goauld Imotep gamertag.

• 2 weeks later...

I have a CTF, TDM, Head Hunter and MVP achievement session on TA. Please join.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamingsession.aspx?gamingsessionid=295280

It is March 1st, 9 PM for 2 hours. GT is BegFourMercy

Session Notes:

Please have a mic.

Will form in 2 Xbox Live Parties

We will do Ballistic Energon Goodie first. This should go fast. I think this can only be done wth 10. We may need to rotate a few people into a second game if everyone needs this.

Party 1 will each get 5 heads per person in order determined by host. Then Party 2 will get 5 each. Everyone will be scientist and fly to the middle of the map for the designated person to get the 5 kills. Repeat 4 more times and we will switch

Next we will do Heavy Metal War. This should go fast too.

Will form in 2 Parties of 6 and take turns on getting the 6 kills each. Party 1 player 1 gets his kills of each player in Party 2. Then player 2 in Party 1, etc. Once all 6 get the kills, it will be Party 2 turn for all 6.

Finally we will get Full Throttle Scramble Power! and Ultimate Meperson. Each person will take turns on getting the 3 captures. That will end the game and give you the MVP. Party 1 player 1 gets his 3 captures the player 2 in Party 1, etc. Once all 6 get the captures, it will be Party 2 turn for all 6.

Please, no killing besides the designated person. Otherwise, this will cause problems and make the session take longer.

Please be patientseparatede have separatete parties.

Last 2 are backup.

Why did you message me asking to boost when you don't invite me for any session. :mad:

sorry, I never was able to get the group into a session. I've been just playing by myself. shoot me a friend request and we can both help each other

sorry, I never was able to get the group into a session. I've been just playing by myself. shoot me a friend request and we can both help each other

I'm up for this also so if you can still get a group in even better il add you anyway and can let me know on xbl

Also looking to boost MP, I just need the CTF and Headhunter ones, but I'll help out with anything else, even Escalation (have all of those cleared). My GT is Nekrophetamine and I'm usually on after 6pm MST time just add/toss invite/message! :woop:

Edited by Nekrophetamine