Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can ya'll read ? IT IMPOSSIBLE TO BOOST online achievement this year cuz there's no Rank lobbies so u gonna have to try ur best and win 5 in a row

It is very possible to boost, just not as easily as in the past. If YOU could read, you would have seen in the guide that all you need to do is search for a match at same time, and not start it til youre in the room with the boosting partner. If it wasnt boostable, this thread would not exist. And on top of that, if youre not here to boost achievements, than why are you posting in this thread to start with?

No apparently they can not read.

What exactly was the point in you even coming in this thread. Get your post count up somewhere else!

I need someone to boost all online achievements (except team 2k obviously), if youre up for it message me on live. My GT is xxXI Dave IXxx

Im on eastern time, but on all the time, and would like to get this done asap. Thanks!

Edited by xxXI Dave IXxx

It is very possible to boost, just not as easily as in the past. If YOU could read, you would have seen in the guide that all you need to do is search for a match at same time, and not start it til youre in the room with the boosting partner. If it wasnt boostable, this thread would not exist.

well if its so easy and possible to boost how come u dont have any online achievements? whenever u can show me proof that u and sumone else actully boosted the online achievements for this game