Champion Mode Sucks

kolbe11

Rules are simple, I can beat "Legacy" mode on GOAT with no problem. It's about situations - TKO eye getting even on blocked hit - this is ridiculous, i can knock him twice and loose fight by decision. Dwayne Copper can't be beaten, aggresive fight ends by TKO, deffensive ends with loose by decision, using contra u can pray for luck, medium hit can beat guy just like that, heavy clean hayemaker do nothing. I'm looking effective way to KO.

EDIT:

This is an official. You want to win with Dwayne Cooper, you need to knock him 3 times. Can't do this, 2 KO's not giving you a win. You can't beat him by decision (playing for 2 hours with no effect).

Edited by kolbe11

The most stupid idea I've ever seen. Starting fight from 2nd round with broken arm, or the most most stupid fight from the 1st round with TKO ready eye. Most fucked up game ever seen.

Adds a bit of variety to it though don't it? I think you've still got the luxury of creating your own fights with any pro fighter you want and a story mode with a bit of a narrative and challenges.

I think its come on leaps and bounds from the monotony of the earlier games in my opinion.

Each to their own though!

You're right, and that's what im doing now, fighting with my own fighter, without damages before the fight starts. But you know, i wanted to end champion mode, loosed to much time to leave it now (f%!@@$& Cooper).

No, no Dwayne Cooper can't be defeated. I'm crushing his face, when I'm lucky he's going down 4th round. He can knock me in 9th round with a simple straight punch. It's 4 time harder than Klitschko on GOAT whitch i KO to 5th round. 3 hours of play, crushing this ugly face and nothing - loosing by decision after Cooper gets KO 2 times. It is impossible to 3 time KO, I cant punch stronger than now.

Im not getting suprised if it depends on where do you hit him or whitch punch do I use. I had never more frustraiting fight in KO Kings and FN games.

No, no Dwayne Cooper can't be defeated. I'm crushing his face, when I'm lucky he's going down 4th round. He can knock me in 9th round with a simple straight punch. It's 4 time harder than Klitschko on GOAT whitch i KO to 5th round. 3 hours of play, crushing this ugly face and nothing - loosing by decision after Cooper gets KO 2 times. It is impossible to 3 time KO, I cant punch stronger than now.

Im not getting suprised if it depends on where do you hit him or whitch punch do I use. I had never more frustraiting fight in KO Kings and FN games.

Just turn down the difficulty.

I made it. I got medieval on his face, KO in 2nd round (but I smell a bit of luck here). The funniest thing - next fight, wait, what fight ? Black guy was a bag, he just died after few shots in 2nd round, I could KO him in 1st (but we need to wait to cutscene betweene 1st ans 2nd round). Next, stupid fight that you have to loose (shame on EA), and the final shame Isaac Frost - i don't understand why Bishop get this fight. I ve been heavly damaged after 1 shot whitch I blocked. I didn't beat him... I never seen a fighter with long range fighting close in the corner. And the most shitty thing, I can't stand up second time, I made it in every fight with no problem (if I had KO) but with Isasc it looks like my pad is broken. I don't understand it.

I made it. I got medieval on his face, KO in 2nd round (but I smell a bit of luck here). The funniest thing - next fight, wait, what fight ? Black guy was a bag, he just died after few shots in 2nd round, I could KO him in 1st (but we need to wait to cutscene betweene 1st ans 2nd round). Next, stupid fight that you have to loose (shame on EA), and the final shame Isaac Frost - i don't understand why Bishop get this fight. I ve been heavly damaged after 1 shot whitch I blocked. I didn't beat him... I never seen a fighter with long range fighting close in the corner. And the most shitty thing, I can't stand up second time, I made it in every fight with no problem (if I had KO) but with Isasc it looks like my pad is broken. I don't understand it.

Same boat here. I sometimes wonder if people saying the Isaac Frost was easy actually completed it (I know they did) but ho i can be doing ok then get absolutely smashed is crazy. People suggest moving around the ring, the guy corners you, punches you whilst covered and gets KO. :(

No, Champion Mode is not realistic boxing game, final fight is typical arcade fighting game. Chamion has 1 KO punch always for 5 f***** rounds - i never survived to 6th. And this is not fun tu run for 8 rounds, its boring and frustraiting. This is the bigest mistake EA ever made. Game should be fun, someone called it realistic, but theres nothing realistic in 3 fight of chamiponship mode. Fight with broken arm (starting 2nd round, wtf ? - this is my game, i never broke an arm, the game did), Cooper fight (devastaiting straight in my arms so my eye can be badly cut, wtf ?!), Frost (men of steel).

EDIT:

Last stupid thing. (FROST)Amateur difficult is almost as hard as GOAT, so don't think about lower it, Frost punches less but making the same damage as GOAT. EA, this is the las game I buy from you, once I end it (IF I END) i kick it through the window. Shame.

Edited by kolbe11

Rules are simple, I can beat "Legacy" mode on GOAT with no problem. It's about situations - TKO eye getting even on blocked hit - this is ridiculous, i can knock him twice and loose fight by decision. Dwayne Copper can't be beaten, aggresive fight ends by TKO, deffensive ends with loose by decision, using contra u can pray for luck, medium hit can beat guy just like that, heavy clean hayemaker do nothing. I'm looking effective way to KO.

EDIT:

This is an official. You want to win with Dwayne Cooper, you need to knock him 3 times. Can't do this, 2 KO's not giving you a win. You can't beat him by decision (playing for 2 hours with no effect).

I knocked him down twice in seperate rounds and he didn't get back up! Win for me.

And why are you saying this is the last EA game you will buy? Because it's a little difficult. Get a grip. That is what's good about games.

No. Becouse i'm good at Fight Night games, never had a problem to complete GOAT and I don't have a time to play one fight for hours, today 2 hours, with no results - 2nd KO = lost, I don't know but Bishop can't stand up most of time, I never had that problem in legacy mode.

I'm in center, pushing right stick and he goes to other side, i;m centring him quickly, pushing stick and he goes to the other side again. O, it is impossible to survive to 5th round without KO.

And why i will not buy EA game ? After hours of play I decide to change difficult on Frost. If game thinks I am amateur, so I picked up amateur difficult . And what ? It is no diffrence beetwen them, maybe he is a bit passive but it still GOAT. WTF ? I can complete Legacy GOAT with no loose and can't beat amateur ?

This game is good, but without Champion Mode. This mode is totally diffrent game. You don't have leverage to whole game: do it, do it, do it, you even can't control difficult of the game. Shame.

I'll agree that champion mode is a little lame. Just because it is set situations.

With the frost fight i body hit him 75 times in the first round you are supposed to do it....Then had nothing to do for the following 2 rounds....Waste of 6 mins.

Still good though.

Didn't find champion mode hard at all...Moving to legacy now.

I was going to say Champion Mode sucked. Just because I was having a little trouble with some of the situations. But I conquered those so it didn't suck lol.

I thought it was much better than I thought it would be. The soundtrack and score added to the atmosphere. Eventhough I too got the 75 body shots in and had to spend 2 rounds avoiding, the Issac Frost fight was rather epic.

But I'm glad I got it out of the way last night. On to Legacy mode. Then to an online gym. (Simultaneously most likely)

I just don't have time to fight one fight again and again. The most problem is to get up from 2nd KO (as I said it's impossible no to be KO to 5th round) - i was trying on two controllers, and I can get up randomly, sometimes it works and sometimes not. I survived to 5th round, and 2nd KO, and f***** again.