Achievement Guide + Roadmap

Maka

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great guide, Maka. It's been very helpful http://www.seasonedgamers.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbsup.gif

The only one I'm not 100% certain of is this one (bolded part)

My triangles (360 version) do not turn gold until I complete the DC challenge with at least a bronze. I skipped pretty much every challenge since I'd rather have a red-hot fire poker shoved up my urethra than do the gymkhana crap, so I had several triangles containing ALL 1st place finishes except the challenge. I went back to one of them and medaled in the challenge...wah-lah...triangle turned gold.

However, as far as the achievement goes, I have NOT finished every world tour event yet, so maybe the achievement will still pop...gold triangles or not http://www.seasonedgamers.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/dunno.gif

Edit: I did complete the Gymkhana events that were listed as regular season events...only skipped the challenges.

Double Edit: Ok, you are correct in saying that the challenges are NOT necessary for the achievement. I just finished it and got the achievement without my triangles being gold. (you do have to medal the challenge...bronze or better... to turn them gold though)

Updated the achievement to be much more clear. :p Everything should make sense to everyone now, I hope.

Just quickly to earn the pace setter achievement you do not need to use the Raid Class, might want to take that out of the achievement guide.

I would like if one more person confirmed this.

Added that solution in my own words to this guide.

Added 4 more videos for Platinum DC Challenges

Updated with boosting method for superstar

Updated and completed various sections

The remaining 8 platinum challenges I can hopefully get done by Sunday night, but no promises, as I've been quite busy. Will link my favourite battersea videos tomorrow as well.

for the http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1393/5+f5R1yI.jpgTeacher's Pet - 20http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif achievement ... for the SPIN METHOD i have to add that i done it with a small trick.

I entered the zone and i started to spin ... BUT ... my car was NOT all of it inside the zone. Only the half of my car was in.

I only got 2 of the 3 triangles full ... but it was continuously filling my 2 triangles.

So i stayed spinning on that spot until i accumulated the points needed for the platinum. easy!!!

Do only the 4 seasons have achievements with them, or do the extra rally's you unlock (the smaller triangles) have achievements tied to them too?

Other then just getting rep points, of course.

You have to complete the 6 world tours to get the "Dirt to Glory" achievement. You can get some of the miscellaneous achievements from DC Challenges as well, and need to complete the dc challenges for the achievements with them.

Could I suggest the cheevs are ordered a bit better? Group them in type, i.e. the Battersea ones together, and the online ones after all the single player ones, rather than having to jump back and forth in the list to find them.

I have to submit them to the website in the way they are posted on the main page. I am keeping it like this for a few more weeks, until I'm 100% happy with it, and then I will re-order it after I submit for the main page.

-Updated the guide with "Power and Glory" DLC Pack

-Completed all DC Challenge videos, and linked to a separate thread

-All descriptions are 100% accurate, and the "Time to 1000:gsicon:" is confirmed

To do:

-Find Battersea Mission videos

-Submit for main page

-Re-order achievement in thread

I have to submit them to the website in the way they are posted on the main page. I am keeping it like this for a few more weeks, until I'm 100% happy with it, and then I will re-order it after I submit for the main page.

Oh right, this I did not know lol. Just out of interest, when are the guides from the forum put onto the main page of the game? What's the time period / eligibility rules?

Oh right, this I did not know lol. Just out of interest, when are the guides from the forum put onto the main page of the game? What's the time period / eligibility rules?

Submissions aren't considered until a full month after the official world-wide released.

After that, depending on the game, it takes a week or so, to make it to the main page.