Has anyone had problems with their online act. code?

XxBlueSpade2xX

If by problems you mean you redeemed the code after the two day trial and then have the game telling you your code has already been used...yes. I purchased the game day one new so the code has only been used by me. I can't access highlights, leaderboards, or dynasty wire and it's really pissing me off seeing how there are achievements that rely on these features. EA Online Passes are a waste of time. Anyone else running into these issues and have been able to fix them, please let me know how. I'd hate to get all but five achievements because EA can't get there shit together.

KookieMnster call this number (650) 628-1001. They will direct you to NCAA through a couple number pushes. Then it will give you a site to go to, and you can go through the process of getting a new one. You have to scan your receipt for proof of purchase, then they will send you a new code. My brother had to do this.

If by problems you mean you redeemed the code after the two day trial and then have the game telling you your code has already been used...yes. I purchased the game day one new so the code has only been used by me. I can't access highlights, leaderboards, or dynasty wire and it's really pissing me off seeing how there are achievements that rely on these features. EA Online Passes are a waste of time. Anyone else running into these issues and have been able to fix them, please let me know how. I'd hate to get all but five achievements because EA can't get there shit together.

If you purchased it new then you should have gotten the EA online pass with it to redeem it because I did and used it and everything works fine